Lachlan [Supernatural OC]

Name: Lachlan [Lock - laan]

(Name meaning): Land filled with rivers (Greek)
Species: Jinn (soul eating demon)
Gender/Sex: Male

(Name meaning): Land filled with rivers (Greek)Species: Jinn (soul eating demon)Gender/Sex: Male

((I made this ^))

Age: 20 (or basically early 20's)
Height: 6'2
Sexuality: Asexual (until otherwise)

Appearance --

   Untrimmed shaggy black hair dyed golden at the edges. His arms are muscled from a life of manual labor and are coated in an array of swirling brown colored tattoos. 

   Alike the Jinn family, he bleeds a royal blue hue and has peculiar gleaming golden ringed irises with burgundy ripples. And when he smiles it shows a majority of his teeth since the rest of his facial features are covered by his hair. There is a bold Italian quote tattooed around his neck, similar to a collar, saying: '𝖎𝖑 𝖒𝖎𝖔 𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖊 è 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖔' , or "My love cursed me."

Personality --

   A collected mind set with easy and cheesy humor that coincides with his manipulation and con-artist style (means a lot of it could be acting) and a joker. If antagonized, he can become consumed by his depression and be distant and apathetic, as well as sadistic and masochistic. But mostly, I would call him... I guess emotionally... conflicted??

Abilities --

   Teleportation (a blue wisp like shattered glass falling towards the Heavens), and hallucinations. He has amazing control over his body's capabilities, being able to twist to almost extreme angles and shifting his feet in a flash to correct his stance -- you'll have a hard time knocking him down on his ass, he's pretty Goddamn fast.

Weaknesses --

  He doesn't take a lot of things seriously internally. If he's not wearing his facade of caring, he won't do anything to help. He believes that everything happens for a reason - like Fate - and leaves people to overcome their own problems, even though he has not overcome his own, or recognizes them.

   Sometimes he won't understand why people do the things they do if the person does something that endangers themselves for a (in his opinion) stupid reason.

   He's laid back, watching the world go by. This could be a problem if he's needed to be more attentive or serious (which he never is, but he can fake it almost professionally).

   He has a seriously dangerous sore spot about his little brother, and will not discuss it with anyone. This makes him standoffish and cold in an instant (and in particular roleplays, downright murderous and sadistic).

Background --

   He became a species of Hades because he was too selfish, he loved his brother too much and didn't care about anyone else. He still feels that way, if only emotionally broken that he was separated from the one thing that ever mattered to him. Beware to slander his younger sibling or Lachlan's corrupted love, for he will rip out your very SOUL and tear at it's being with merciless hallucinations, then leave it to wander the Underworld - never finding peace.

Other --

   His name coincides with his past. His life is littered with doubts and haunting sins that plague him alike a grassy field filled with patches of water. There is no place he can go that does not have the sight of them, nowhere he can turn that will make him slip into a trap of muddied water. He's stuck in one mind and does nothing to save himself.