My OC for Free! Iwatobi Swim Club

Name: Shinji Nitori (Older sibling of Aiichiro Nitori)

((No drawing yet, sorry!))

Age: 19
Grade: Senior (high school, while Aiichiro is two yrs younger)
Height: 5'3
Sexuality: doesn't matter

Personality: easy going (that's a front), joking nature (also a front), slightly apathetic towards others (doesn't show it), never serious (he doesn't take life very seriously). Unwilling to discuss past, and slow to trust with sharing truths, since he believes it doesn't really matter.

Characteristics: short silver hair curled like wisps, soft pool-party blue eyes, pink bags under eyes, and heavy clothing.

Goal: To protect his kid brother (Aiichiro Nitori)

Back story: He was, and continues to be, abused by his father. It started very early into his elementary years. His father never really hit him, nor said anything degrading, but used Shinji as a type of whore, as he thinks. His brother was never touched, and sometimes he feels jealous of that, but then he always feels intensely relieved after earning more guises and marks on his skin, knowing that his little brother won't experience the same. He decided to protect his kid brother, and take everything, or else Aiichiro would take what he would be too selfish too. And seeing that innocent smile twist, bruised, and darkly joking mess like his... He couldn't bear the thought. So he fakes for his brother, and to everyone else. He cares for no one except for his brother... But soon, Shinji fears he may just stop caring about his brother too.