Pankaj [Punk] Ikeda

Name: Pankaj [PUNK- uhdge ('fudge' but w/out the 'f')] Ikeda [E-K-duh]

(Name meaning): Mud-born pond field [Hindu + Japanese]Species: Kasha (Corpse Eating Cat-Demon -- Japanese Mythology)

Gender: Male 

Age: Depends
Nationality: Indonesian/TaiwaneseSexuality: Depends

Appearance:
A light sandy skin tone, coal black irises with a hint of crimson, long slim fingers, a toned body with a bit showing muscle, more on the slim and average height side. His hair touches his shoulders with a coal hue- though he puts it up into a bun most of the time. He dons Henna tattoos all over his arms like sleeves and keeps his Japanese coins so to remember his mother.

Personality:
"Chalta hal" ('It happens' attitude), bargainer, patient, friendly & considerate, formal and a bit on the shy side. He hides his depression and self loathing at what he has done in his past.

Abilities/Characteristics:
Strength: His max is probably three vans (cars). Heightened hearing and sense of smell as well as able to see in the dark (all comes w/ being part cat). Agility and flexibility... He can also fish?? And speak: Japanese(fluent), Hindu(a little advanced) and English(basics).

Back story:
        He was born in a small home in Japan. With a father nowhere to be seen, and an ill mother, he took the initiative to run the household-- getting multiple jobs to support them at the young age of 15. Unfortunately, he didn't own enough money to save his mother's life, and was shipped over to his Aunt and Uncle's residence in the Bharuch District of Gujarat. 
       He lived for another 2 years, school now more available and the night haul of dock jobs keeping his pocket change up, before he came home to his family sliced into pieces and a jumble of ragtag kids looting his house. 
       They must have all been under ten years of age, kids just looking to survive and feed themselves. But he was cloaked in the shadows, a haze of rage and sorrow for all of those he'd lost.
       So he killed them, all of them, that night.
       And when he couldn't feed himself, for the cost of food to pay for was to much, he ate at their bodies.
        It wasn't a year later when the rest of the gang found out, older kids this time, and he died, stabbed by makeshift knives and then thrown into the sea....
       The Gods must have thought his sin hilarious, because when he opened his eyes, back in his body with his haunting memories, he could feel a dark presence in his veins-- a dark silhouette 4 meters high and scorched in flames , an under-bite of sharp jagged fangs, golden slitted irises with a backdrop of blood that seemed to drip down it's furred face...
        He'd become the what he was on that night, a corpse eating demon. After the event of his new afterlife, he hitched a ride going North, to America. Where there was said to hold new beginnings....