[4¤]¤LetHerGo

' Vote , Comment, Follow 😤

-☆

ShoutOut To Her ❤

ShoutOut To Her ❤

A n o n y m o u s 'Pov

Micha starred at the stars as she laid in a dark alley, by herself. She shivered from the cold breeze that alarmed her.

"Hey, Can you suck my dick?, I'll pay you a dollar and five cents!" one guy snarled .

"I bet she suck mines for free!" the other chuckled.

Meanwhile the harassment went on, Da'shad, went for another jog. "I'm fucking tired of this cunt man, all she want is money and sex, what ever happened to our so call love for each other, she don't even tell me she loves me anymore!" Da'shad ranted on.

"I bet she will suck mines for a dollar and five cents!" Da'shad slowed down as she heard profanity.

"I bet she will suck mines for free!" she heard a man chuckled.

"Who the hell is they talking to?" she mumbled to herself.

"Leave me the hell alone, you fucking disgusting perverts." she heard a familiar voice roar.

"Grab her legs!"

"Now hold her arms down tightly !"

"Let me go!" the familiar voice screamed.

Da'shad ran over , although she was in random shock , from who the victim was she stayed in character.

"Let her go!" the two man just laughed at her like she was crazy.

she picked up a lofty stick next to her " im not fucking around!" Da'shad was angry but she had no clue of why she was so mad from a stranger she barely knew getting hurt.

"Now!" she demanded.

they wouldn't budge , she wacked them in the back two times each as hard as she could they moaned and groaned as they fled the scene leaving them two there in the dark alley alone.

"Are you okay?"

no answer, Micha shook in fear. her breathing picked up its pace. Da'shad anger decreased from the sight of the her reaction. Da'shad Heard little sniffs, she politely kneeled down to Micha's level.

"Hey, it's okay they're gone I won't let them hurt you, okay?" she said rubbing Micha's back in a circular motion.

"Thank you!" Micha murmured.

"what are you doing out here so late?"

"Can I be honest?" her last sniff displayed.

"Of course, anything!"

"I have no place to go!"

"I know!" she sighed, why she asked her that rhetorical question she doesn't know.

"it's obvious!" Micha chuckle lightly.

"Come on!"

"where are we going?"

"To my place!"

"But am a stranger."

"Not anymore c'mon."

Micha would have declined but she met this person a couple of times and thought one night wouldn't bother her, besides she's still starstruck'd from the previous altercations.

"Hey, it's going to be okay! " Da'shad said as she looked at Micha with her head down.

"Whats your name?" Da'shad said to get Micha to speak.

"Micha, But you can call me Mike!"

"But that's a boy name!"

"Am, a stud, so I prefer a masculine name!"

"Oh okay I see!" Da'shad thought more to herself, she knew most studs didn't like to date another studs, why she was thinking about dating her she have no type of clue.

"What about yours?" Micha' Asked.

"Da'shad-"

"But Thats a boy name!" Micha joked.

"I am a stud also!" Da'shad sighed nervously.

"that did not cross my mind not one bit!" Micha Sarcastically spoke.

"Your very sarcastic huh?" Da'shad laughed.

"very!" Micha said lowly.

"It's okay, my house is over here!"

"this is your house?" Micha mouth hung wide opened due to the massive house digitized infront of her.

"I would lie to ya'!"

Da'shad went inside first of course."Hey Lucy you home?"
no answer little Did Da'shad know that Lucy had a little friend upstairs.
Micha heard moanin' but Da'shad failed to hear it also.

Lucy, heard Da'shad downstairs and forced her friend out the window as she covered up her tracks, she hoped in the shower, while Da'shad made her way upstairs.

"Babe, my friend will be staying with us for a while!"

"whose your friend?" Lucy said stepping out of the shower.

"Mike, it's a girl but don't freak out she's a stud!"

"Mhmm, you just can't be invited people to stay in my house-"

"this is not your house, I pay the bills and I put food on my damn table, and I brought this house, if you added in please let me know!"

Lucy huffed, and whined "but babieee, you never let my friends stay with us!" she pretended to cry.

Moments went by, Lucy constantly rolled her eyes and huffed at the diner table as the three of them ate.
"Don't look at me!" Lucy said with a nasty attitude. "sorry!" Micha said lowly.

"Be nice to her bruh-"

"you want me to be nice to this peasant ?"

"I'm gonna' go" Micha said shedding a tear.

"Lucy get the fuck out." Da'shad barked.

"What hell no this is my house!"

"I guess ima have to All, Duce!"

"Fuck you and this homeless ass cunt!" Lucy cursed as she left out of the house.

Da'shad looked around for Micha, Micha was crying in a little ball on her block by a buss top. Da'shad picked her up and carried her back into her house and Lay'd her in a guest room bed shutting the lights off and laying next her , comforting her.

Da'shad kissed her tears away, while saying good night."Goodnight Sweetie!" Da'shad didn't hear anymore cries as she fell asleep herself.

---

And Update For my Lovely Ladies ❤😙😘👅💦

Excuse the mistakes please.