[5♤]♤Friends?

'Vote, Comment, Follow 😤 ❤

-No message Today 💦👅

--

M i c h a 😩

I woke up wrapped in someone arms and had a mini heart attack. My panting slowed down as I realized I was safe, it was just my superhero. I studied her face features, her jawline was Masculine but her high cheek bones popped out and they complimented her feminine face features. Is this wrong to be lay'd up another stud? yes it is that's not right on so many levels, but she's so sweet and comforting.

She Moved a little and grunted, I shook from fear, what if she saw me starring at her. what if she think I'm coming on to her, then she will kick me out A.S.A.P. I unwrapped her arms from around me as my stomach made hunger screams. I slide out of bed and rushed to that bathroom. to avoid any complications. My life was a Freytag Pyramid I had ups and downs quite often.

I simply took a piss, and washed my bottom out with soap and water, I dried the below and exited the bathroom, there she sat smiling at me, but it wasn't a over excited weird smile just a friendly one. I looked at my feet as my cheeks warmed.

"Are you hungry?" She said standing up and making the bed up."I could have made that up!" I huffed I hated people thinking I was a lazy nasty person that wasn't me not one bit."You straight we both laid in the bed so, it's fine, so are you -" my growling stomach interrupted her question, I felt so embarrassed I had to man up, I wouldn't want her thinking she because I was homeless that I was a chomp.

"

Looks Like Your Stomach answered for you!"

I put my head down and followed her to the kitchen.i didn't eat so much, and later you all will find out why."so what will you like to eat?" I starred at her, I hated that I didn't talk alot, but I had my reasons, don't judge me.

Da' S h a d

I was getting very frustrated, she never talks, how is it that a stud doesn't talk, I thought studs where out spoken and dominant. she seemed Shy and Frail, it's probably because she's been through alot, I will just give her sometime.

my phone rang... it was my bestfriend Deja but she prefers De' or Dej."Wassup...?" i said starring at nothing in particular then at Mike.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hit up that nigga Quay party...?" she shrugged.

"Hol' Up lemme ask my new homie wassup!" I didn't want to call her my girl and she freak out.

"You wanna go a party later tonight?" I asked with pleading eyes.

"Sure!" she said softly.

"I'm slidin' and I'm bring company."

"Duh ,nigga it's you that's comin' yo' ass hate being alone-"

"Fuck you!" I chuckled my bestfriend knew me to well, that was the full truth I hated being alone or felt like someone will leave me , so I'll make them leave before they just up and leave.

Do I have trust issues ? No but Do I trust people with my heart? yes like a dummy. I always felt like someone cared for me and will never hurt be but, I was just dumb and blind.

"Whatever, I'll keep you posted."

"Alright, peace"

"Sign"

And with that, De Sad ass hung up.
After Damn near a hour, Of trying to get Mike to talk,about what she wants to eat she finally decided on pancakes. Hours passed and we got ready for the Party.

Micha, dressed in a plain back v- neck shirt with all purple skinny jeans with and her all black vans, her short curly hair glistened in the light, she arch the itty-bitty eyebrows she had, lemme stop her eyebrows were noticeable. she looked amazing in my eyes, her dark chocolate complexion made my insides melt. I wasn't as Dark though, I admired Dark women though, especially the dark and proud ones, it turned me on. I was dressed in the same I just wear blue and black with a true religion black leather jacket to match.

We Walked inside the Party was jumping, I know what these party consisted of so I kept, Micha or Mike in sight.

I clapped up Quay and De why Quay was trying to steall my bestfriend I had no clue."Nigga why you tryna steal my bestfriend?"

"You jealous?" he threw his arm around De's neck. I scoffed and pulled Micha close, "this is Micha, -Micha this Quay, and Dej!" the greeted each other.

"Yo' there's goes Max!" Dej said pointing in Max's direction as I removed my arm from around Micha to look, I simply exhaled deeply.

Max and Me went way back, but we fell off, because of Her girlfriend. this is a girlfriend I never met, everytime I asked to meet her she will say, I don't need to i gave up on trying to meet one of my good friend girl because she acted so weird about it and I honestly didn't give any fucks about actually meeting her I just tried to convince her I that I cared But in reality I didn't ,I had to much on my plate at that time, Lucy a stayed whiny and my boss was giving me hella' work to do.

"She's coming now!" De said that because I turned my head back around. I look at her up close enough to check her out not in no freaky type of way either, and she seemed different nothing like the Max I knew.

"D, Que And Da' wassup" her irritating ass abbreviating short names already.

"Wassup"

"sup"

"hmm" I said last and petty as hell, Micha, looked down at her feet the whole time.

"Whos' ya' friend?" she asked referring to Micha'. why the fuck she wanna know.

"Micha, this is Max, max this is Micha."

they both locked eyes, Max jaw clenched and Micha trembled. The fuck.

---

Didn't edit, sorry❤

Who the fuck is Max ,Any Clue?

What's with all this Damn Tension?