[18♢Wisdom♢]♢

' Vote, Comment, Follow 😤

Your very beautiful My Queens

Excuse all mistakes please 😊❤❤
----

S H A D

Omi, was standing infront of me looking mad as hell, why because I kept telling her that I don't know where Micha is, hell I wish I knew but I really don't and it kills me every day I wake up and she's not next to me.

"Bruh, Ion wanna have to wack you."

"I think, Max is behind all of this, she's been threatening Micha for a really long time, I just-"

"Your bluffing, but I do believe that bitch have something to do with it."

Omi, called someone"Ayee, yo' its Max off her ass leave no remains behind."

"Omi, that's my cousin"

"Ion give a fuck if it was yo' T-bone, from foster care no body ain't funna fuck with my bestfriend." she said seriously mad.

"I'm joking, I'll help kill the bitch, please y'all get rid of her ass." I could careless max has betrayed me, and she knows how I feel. I still believe she had to do with the killing of My dearest friend who helped me get back up on my feet.

"Alright, hit me back up when the job is done..." Omi hung up and Cocked, her gun back scaring the hell outta of me.

"DAMN, 21 savage calm down." I was lowkey stressing too.

Next thing I know Micha was walking over to us. She looked weak, and hurt but she looked sad. I ran over to her, "Micha, are you okay?"

She shook her head and started crying. "What did she do to you?"

"Omi, my cancer is back!" She wiped her tears and walked inside, I felt so sorry for her.

"FUCK MAN, some shit always happening to my bestfriend." OMI, yelled with tears in her eyes, I never thought I'll see the day this savage cry.

I quickly called up, a old friend of mines, to see what's up when this cancer stuff.

--

Micha was on the couch watching Brave. She snuggled up to Omi, yup was playing in her hair, was I jealous kind of, but I know they just friends.

"Aight. momma ima head out, y'all have alot of catching up." OMI, said calmly, she's been a sweetheart ever since she got the news. I haven't told her the Tea, yet, I talked to my old friend they said just bring her end , and all I have to do is pay for the medicine. We dapped up, and she left.

"Why you always hiding stuff from, me Micha this is serious." I couldn't hold it in anymore I was hurt, that she kept this from me, what if she would've -- No I'm not even gon bring it up.

"I was scared Shad, really scared, I can't afford the Medicine-"

"So you was just going to fucking die, or something and not tell no one?" My nose flared.

"I'm sorry!" She said so softly, I immediately felt bad for pressing her.

"Please don't hide nothing from me please, no matter how I would react"

"Can I have a hug!" She said so sweetly.

I embraced her, I love her scent. "Lets get some rest!" We walked into my room.

"I'm moving out soon, into a smaller house, and I don't care what you say, I'm taking care of you as long as I live!"

"Your too good to me." She smiled.

We laid down, and cuddled. "Thank you, Shad for everything!" She breathes softly, letting me know she was extremely tired.

"Am taking you to the doctor a close friend of mines, he said he'll know what you need to survive!" I said hoping to make her feel better. I was also trusting that he'll really take care of her.

"Shad, do you find studs, attractive?" I smirked .

"Where is this going, Micha?" I asked seriously, engaged.

"Uh, never mind-"

"No tell me, and if your trying to ask if am attracted to you I am." I said confidently.

"Well, if you know, when ever I get my job, I was wondering ah, maybe you know, you'll like to go out with me?" She mumbled and fumbled with the comforters.

"Micha, I would love that!" I smiled and snuggled up to her, embracing her with everything I had in me.

-----

Sorry, I've been M.I.A, school has me booked😩😩😩

But I couldn't forget about my babies😙😙