[13 ToughLove♡]♡

' Vote , Comment, Follow 😤

Excuse All mistakes please ❤

---

M i c h a

I Abruptly, walked passed Shad, like ion have time for the gayness. at all, I love all women, I just want to mess with her. changing the subject from my scars to her being too gay, was a brilliant ideal, right?

I basically ran out of her room, bumping into Max, oh lord , help me please. I mentally begged."Watch where you going cunt. "

Those words did hurt, but not as much as her shoving me onto the floor really hard. I busted my head on the wall, I groaned from the pain. "Micha what happened? " Stacy and Shad came to my rescue." I Just Tripped over Maxine's Foot." I quickly lied.

"Yeah, yo' ass better be careful next time." Max barked.

I rubbed my head while standing up on my feet."Shut cho ass up bruh!" Stacy defended.

"Stac' chill." Max said like she was an important person.

"We are going out tonight, before Shad leaves town you wanna tag alone?" Stacy asked me with nothing but hope in her eyes.

"Uhh--Ummm---Sure!" I said locking eyes with Max, but quickly removing them.

"alright, forty minutes, y'all better be ready or im leaving yall." Shad yelled, making her way to her room, and Stacy fled the scene, I guess Shad don't play.

Max walked up to me."Pull something like that again, and your done, don't forget what you did to me." she warned.

that's when I went off" what did I do to you Max, Huh what? Besides getting violated from YOUR brother? Huh tell me what did I do?" I screamed I didn't care who heard me as tears flowed from my eyes, I was tired of her blaming me for someone else's actions.

"You better, calm the fuck down before I give yo' ass something to cry about. "

I just pushed past her, to go take my pills.i hate her so much, it's urks me to, even look at her, Sure Max is fine as hell, but she's coo coo, She is full of inhumanity acts. I locked my room doors and made sure there was no entering only exiting.

I shredded my clothes , and Landed right into the warm shower it relaxed me, a blunt of kush is definitely needed. And a drink yeah that sounds acceptable.

I put on a Nike sports bra, with some Calvin Klein Panties with Polo boxers yes am mismatchin' , that was my style thou, it followed by a Hot pink shirt, with some loosely all black skinny jeans, with some hot pink timbs, Shad brought me all this stuff, she was a very generous person and I adored that about her. I put on a custom gold chain and gold stud diamond earrings. I pic'd my hair out while adding a Jean jacket, you can say I looked fine ass hell.

I Met Stacy in the kitchen, we had ten more minutes in order to meet Shad's Time Frame.She raped my body with her eyes before clearing her throat " you look, really good girl!" she dapped me up. I flipped my invisible "long hair" like a girly girl "Yass, bitch I know!" We both started to laugh, "thank you, thank you." I said, from these past few days of knowing stacy, she always put my self esteem up when ever Max dragged it down.

Shad appeared and looked at us weird as we laughed."Y'all ready ?" she asked irritated.

"Yeah we ready!" Max said walking into the kitchen. we all made our way to the front door. we got into the cars me And Shad and Max and Stacy in the other car.

"Micha, wassup? " she asked me.

"we going to the club?" I asked, but is was a rhetorical question.

"yeah" Shad looked at me weird.

"Okay, so that's wassup." I smartly replied, why she asking me wassup for if she knows wassup, wassup is that I don't even wanna go to the club, I just wanna Netflix and chill, by myself.

We all sip the Henny for the day baby

Bad man, we no stray baby

Oops I done fell for your way baby

I know girl but, everyone falls...

And I know from the first time, the

first time

I seen your love, you got me baby

Even though girl I know that I will fall

for you

You got to know that everyone falls

Luv By tory lanez Filled her car speakers and she ignored my rudeness and blasted her speakers.

We Finally arrived to the club. The Club for some strange reason was playing the same exact song."everyone falls in love sometimes" I song along.

S h a d

I scanned the room, and I spotted Quay, Dej(No this is not Dej loaf😂), In V.I.P, I made my way over there while, Stacy , Max and Micha followed me.

I Dapped, Them Up and they brought out bottles.It was trays of the finest weed, y'all know I'm not gon ignore New Yorks finest. I sat at a round table, hell we all did, we was trying to Roll up.

Micha, Wasted no time she grabbed a crusher, and some wrap and she went to work, I admire her passion for weed, that's something we had is common. Max watched her also, and rolled her eyes. I stared laughing Max is a true hater, I swear she mad Micha roll better than her.

Micha Lit her blunt and took a long intake on it. that's when some Fem walked up to her, Micha was looking hella fine tonight, how could I not notice. Oh yeah I was being stubborn.

She whispered in her ear, and she started giggling and shit.Micha was shy but tonight something changed.

----

Did You like?

More Coming soon.

What Changed? hmm....