[15 Reality♢]♢

' Vote , Comment, Follow 😤

Keep ya' heads up, I love you and your beautiful if no one else told you today💕❤😙

---

M i c h a

I groaned from the pain, not again, this is my 27th, time visiting i mean being submittied into the hospital, this is when the truth comes out. This is when A reality check take place. Did Max tell Shad the reason why she hates my guts?

Well hopefully I'll find out, soon if I ever see a visitor. I silently cried, as I fumbled with my hospital blanket. I broke down, I needed my pills badly, my throat was dry, I just wasn't prepared to see her. Shad or My bestfriend, she told me plenty of times that max wasn't shit, but I
still seeked to pursue her.

"Michala Foster, I will discharge you and put you back in here my damn self, speak up now?" My Best friend from hell Said while it forced my tears to clear up.

"Omiiiiiii...." I whined.

"Spill it."

"Do I have to?"

"ya lopnet sheyu neumestny" She said in Ukrainian.We Are both black yes but we have been taught Ukrainian in our time in Russia.

"Why would snap your best friends neck?" I pouted.

I was a big baby around Omi. She was the sister I never had. She cared for me and stuck up from me with what ever I chose to do.

"Micha, oh my God your okay. " Stacy rushed in. Shad had her head down, and Max walked in with a grin on her face. Bitch.

"What the fuck is she doing here? " Omi Barked.

"I came to fuck your mom." Max shot back.

"Bitch I will shoot your ass, say sum else?" Omi, held her at gun point, did I forget to tell you all that Omi's a savage.

"Whoa, I don't know you but please chill." Shad said.

Omi's Jaw clenched as she thought."Please Omi' " I begged sweetly.

She slowly put it back on its safety and then she but it back in it's holsta'.
Max scoffed. and took a seat.

"Why you here forreal though?" i said asking Max. For some reason my balls grew when my bestfriend was around. I guess I knew I was safe no matter what.

Stacy, Laughed and muffled it."Because I care about you." Me and Omi' Bust out laughing. "Bitch stop bullshitting." Omi defended.

The Doctor walked in the room."Miss, Foster am going to just come out and say this, Your Levels of Anxiety is terrible, we are Rising your dosage and your Pregnant-I mean Your Tumors back." I just honestly felt the same as before he came in here. I felt nothing, like I was salty that he said my business out loud, I opened my eyes hell nah he been kicked everyone out. I guess they don't know. "Miss foster do you have anything to say?"

"Yeah, when can I get the hell up outta of here?"

"When ever your ready to, you just had a Minor concussion, and your bones are strong so your pretty healthy. It was nice Seeing you again, with the exception of you being hurt." He pauses.

" Michala it's only so long I can keep the police officers off of you." and with being said He left me to drown in my sorrow..

-----

I sat on her couch depressed. as Omi' rolled up a blunt she has yet to know that am homeless well i was. I thought of the tumor and how it will effect me if I didn't take the proper meds, hell my doc, know i can't afford them shits. That's why my hair so short, I went through Chemo Therapy three times already . it was exhausting, I really wanted to give up. but I couldn't.

Knowing if I tried that stupid shit, Omi, will bring me back to life and kill me herself. She passed me the blunt, I rejected it, which caused me to hear a huge air inhalation from her."Your so dramatic O." I rolled my eyes, I barely spoke, but she was annoying me with that.

"No I'm not , The weed head doesn't want to hit the joint , hell im concerned,tell daddy what's wrong?" she snuggled next to me All close and shit.

I mashed her head."Micha can I speak to you alone for a minute?" Shad said, Fuck. I didn't want to talk about this yet.

"Uhh, Omi, wanted me to go somewhere with her real quick, but definitely when we come back, I'll talk to you all night." I wing'd it.

"But-" Omi Started the glare I sent to her break her soul, I just know it did.

"Okay , bye we gotta go before it gets to dark." I kissed her cheek out of an impulse.

"Lying ass bitch, where we suppose to go for three fucking hours?" she huffed and puffed.

"Oh, hush up I need to tell you everything anyways."

"Okay, who put you in the hospital? "

"Uhh, Maybe next time-"

"It was that new Chick Shade or some shit?"

"Don't come for her, It was Maxine."

Omi' Red eyes turned into a complete dark Lense. Ignoring me she took her gun out and ran towards the house.

Fuck, I need a leash for her wild ass.

--------

I'll spill the tea..

Next Chapter....

😊 I might

excuse all mistakes please.