[6#]#F.O.S

' Vote, Comment, Follow 😤

-No message for today.

--

[Full Of Surprises]

the grass wasn't greener on the other side.

{ChapterSeis]

M I C H A

I Trembled in fear, I never thought I would see her ever again.The one who turned me into a stud. Max was my Ex. I was beyond scared, my breathing took up its pace, as my throat dried it self out, I couldn't even speak , I tried so hard to hold back tears. my tears where inevitable at the moment. I watched the hate in her eyes. she Finally spoke. "Michala?" her jaws clenched. her ears busted with flames from the outside. like in those cartoons. I kept my mouth close as I slowly back away from her.

"please Max im sorry" I muttered really really extremely low.

"what did you say?" her voice boomed. forbidden tears to escape my eyelids.

"Why the fuck you screaming at her bruh, you need to fucking chill!" I heard Da'shad voice become angry. I needed to get the hell up outta' here, before my anxiety come back in full effect.

I took off , outside leaning against the wall as anxiety filled my veins. oh shit I think I left my pills at her house, fuck I need a drink. I slowly walked back in but bumping someone by accident as my anxiety flushes through my mind."im sorry" it was just Da'shad my breath calmed down.

I couldn't speak . someone walked by with drinks on a tray I grabbed one and chugged it the down."Lets get outta'" She said pulling me with her to her car. we got in and she sighed and buckled up as I did the same."I'm sorry!" I croaked out holding back tears.

"It's okay, it not your fault." she said slowly pulling out."Can- you- please- drive- faster- I -left -my -asthma' pump at your home!" I said taking pauses through each word, lying was wrong but I didn't want her thinking I was addicted to pills, because I wasn't I just needed them , for my diagnostics.

"No problem!" she speed off , my throat locked on me. I started to cry I was never this far away from my meds, except once that's when i was out of money to refilled them a oh ad there was another time but you will find out later.

I rushed inside into the bathroom locking the Door, grabbing a cup filling it with water and downing two of the pills.

I came back out settled and nervous knowing damn well i had to explain something. to her.

"Hey, are you okay?"

I nodded, fuck I need to speak.

"I'm good."

"so what happened to you back at the party, you scared the hell outta' me?"

"Max!" I sighed as I sat next to her on the couch. well across from her on the other one.

"so you do know her?" she sighed aa tears filled my eyes.

I put my head in my hands and sniffed."Unfortunately I do."

"So what happened between you two?"

"She's my ex." it hurted my soul to say this.

"Oh." she responded disappointed.

"Whats with all the tension between you to?"

"i-i, s-she, I'll tell you another time"

I couldn't tell her ,not yet. it will make my panic attack come back, I couldn't have them right after each other it isn't good for my heart.

"So do you wanna watch a movie?"

"no!"

"okay what about, video games?"

"no!"

i can tell she was about to get frustrated.

"Okay what about, we play in make up and paint our finger nails?" I looked at her like she must be joking... she straight faced me.

"Hell no, were- " she bust out laughing, it caused me to smile something I haven't done in months, my life was crap to be honest.

"but seriously what do you wanna do?"

"I wanna talk, I don't talk much, but do you have some trees?"

"I have some in my back and front yard, but the palm trees look like oak trees so excused them- " I laughed.

"Weed, my bad not trees."

she raised an eyebrow "hell yeah, what chu' thought this was church?"
I absolutely love her personality. she was a funny protector, I smiled at her but I removed my glazed because I was probably looking like a creep.

--

I took a nice shower, as Da'shad did the same. I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist and then I through one over neck covering my tits, while I dried my hair with another one. I walked into the room looking at the bed shit I was high and sleepy. I heard the door, it was Da'shad bringing me folded clothes, she starred at my body, with lust in her eyes I look at her with low red eyes and she looked up and bit her lips.what if she saw my scars? everyone has scars right? but not like mine, but this look wasn't uncomfortable it was making me kind of damped.

"Here your clothes! " she passed them to me and rushed out, fucked I hadn't had sex since last year. and it was killing me. with me being high I was going to have to help my self out.

Nah I'm not going to be a weirdo , ima just go to sleep. after we watch a movie, I changed my mind I was in the mood for a funny movie.

I knocked on her room door lightly, it caused a small crack, my eyes, widen at the sight, her bare body caused my mine to tremble in a good way, she look so much like a women when her clothes is off,my mouth watered for a taste. fuck im being a creep again. I continued to knock because I just walk away it will look like I was just being a pervert. she quickly opened the door forgetting that she is naked.

I cover my eyes, because who want to people let a stranger see them naked, she just forgot. or at least I hope.

----

Please Excuse All mistakes 💦👅

What Did you all think? ❤