[10♢]♢Scars

' Vote, Comment, Follow ❤

Please 😊☺

No message Today, I have a headache and a hangover. 😩

---

Micha

i Sat on the couch farthest away from max she chuckled."Don't act brand new, you what I'll do to you." I gulped, and tried my best to ignore her."Sit by me now!" Ion know who she thought she was ordering around but it damn sho' ain't funna be me. Stacy and De'shadra wasn't in the living at the moment."Fuck you!" My eyes focused back on the Previews of the movie we was funna watch.

I felt something around my neck."Don't act like I switched up, im the same me, and you betta not tell my cousin, or I know something!" She choked me then yanked my head back. I was silently crying, I wiped my tears as Stacy and Da'shad came back with the pizza and soda with some cups. I sniffed , and wiped my nose with a napkin I had in my pocket. my anxiety was back in full infect.

"I'ma be back!" I hurried to the room I was staying in, I took two pills and I immediately calmed down.

I walked back in and all eyes was on me, I smiled and grabbed a plate, I wanted to cry so bad, but I couldn't cry in front strangers. Max was the only one who really knew me, she knew about my anxiety and she use to use it against me. she would hide my pills, or act as if I was a drug addict which am not, I just needed them so my heart rate will calm down.

I honestly had no appetite, due to Max being here, she needs to leave.

--

I laid comfortably in bed and I closed my eyes, I felt something hop on me I was scared as fuck, it was max. she held my arms above my head as she attacked me with kisses.i cried "Make noise and watch what I do to you."

"Please. Max. Pleaa-Please don't do this again." I cried harder scared of the possible out come, hell the only outcome.

One of her hands held my arms above my head one roamed my neck as she squeezed it. I was out of breathe for the most part, she stopped squeezing my neck, and her hands made their way into my boxers, she rubbed and rubbed me I didn't moan at all, I wasn't enjoying this not one bit, I continued to cry as her finger made its way through my entrees, she pushed her middle finger all the way , stroking me."Max, please stop." I cried out. I heard a knock on my door. max quickly, hid on the other side of the bed on the floor, I tried to stop crying but I couldn't. so I just kept my room dark, "Yeah?" I asked Da'shad that stood there in a sports bra and Boxers,"Could you lay with me,until I fall asleep, im having a nightmare!" thank you jesus a way to escape rape.

"No problem let me get my pillow!" she waited for me."I'ma getcho ass I swear!" Mac whispered, I shivered.

"Lets go!" I said happily.

her room had all the lights on fuck what if she my face, of course she's going to see my face, all I can say is that I uhh, lost my cat, fuck no I don't even have a cat, or like cats."you okay ?" she asked snapping me out of what ever trans I was in.

"Yeah, I'm straight!"

"Why you was crying? "

"Uhh. no reason." I lied straight through my teeth.

"I'ma have lots of trust issues because you can lie and look me straight in the face!" she joked.

"Oh hush, up!"

we laid down together she pulled me closed as I tensed up, "relax Ian funna do nothing to you."

"Whats this on your neck?"

"hmpph?" I asked like I didn't know Max choked me twice.

"Your neck, why you playing me?" I turned over to her and our eyes locked."I'm not playing you, I just must have hit it or something!" I shrugged to change the subject. why is she pushing this?

her hands was rested on my lower back above my butt,"Just tell me I'm not gon get mad!" why would you get mad this is my neck."I just told you, please don't push this any further."

"Why you scared to talk to me?" she was getting me aroused with all this affection and smooth talking.

"because, I don't want to push you away, I come with alot of personal issuses." I mumbled.

"Try me!" her nosey ass but I admired how she cared for me if even though she didn't fully know me yet.

"I suffer from Anxiety disorder!" watched her reaction.

"Oh hell nah, get out of my house right now, come on get up!" she spoke sarcastically.

"Haha ha, real funny!"

"Your so beautiful!" she looked me in the eyes.

I blushed and stuttered a thank you. "Tell me more about you." she offered.

"Well. my dad is dead my family disowned me, I have been homeless for two months and I been through an abusive relationship!"

I said simply, she deserved to know the truth, she was my saviour. "an abusive relationship, with who?"

"Oh I can't tell you that!" I played with her hair, we were very close, and didn't mind it one bit.

"Fine, can I tell you something! "

"of course anything!" I smiled at her.

"When I saw Stacy all up on you, I wanted to murder her, it made my blood boil, because your the most beautiful woman I seen this far, I know your a stud and I never been with one, but if I had the opportunity Ill try it with you."

I didn't know what to say she has feelings for me ?

--

Who likes Max? 😂😂