[9♢][Deeper]♢

' Vote, Comment, Follow ❤

Don't Let That Boat Sink !

---

Deeper

M i c h a

I heard Whispering so I decided to see what's up, and I only heard Da'shad say, I got this.. sucks for me , I wanted to be extra nosey but I was too late, I honestly was zoned out so I decided to snap out of it. I got some juice because my throat was dry, and I threw up again.

"I think you need to go to the hospital!" Da'shad said looking at me worried. I said nothing on my journey to brush my teeth. I took my shades of and I looked out of it, I had no clue why I felt all down sometimes, why am I so down if I'm living in this big ass house , oh yeah The Thought Max coming over. I hadn't eaten anything that's probably why, nah I normally don't eat, but I guess I'll eat if I get her off of my mind, I needed a mental escape from her.

I went back down stairs, Stac' scared the hell outta me, she was so closed to me. but I remained calm, why she so close to me?

"What?" I asked as she came closer, starring at my lips.

"Your, lips are dry your dehydrated."

I just glared at her weird ass."You weird as fuck!" I said grabbing my previous cup of juice.

I looked at the time and it was just knocking on four a'clock. "I'm not weird" Stac' Pouted.

"Whats your real name?"

"Stacy."

"Cute!" she blushed.

It was cute though, but she's a stud , and Ion think I'll ever be able to do that again. my first experience with another stud, didn't go as planned.

The door bell rung, and I went to open it, but Da'shad already beat me too it. I stepped away and went back to the living room with stacy.

"Wassup!" Da'shad said.

"Nothing much living!" that voice made my heart weak. I hurried my ass to the back yard waiting for max to leave.

But Stacy interrupted my conversation between me and my blunt."Come inside it's to cold outchea. "

"Nah, im straight!"

"Da'shad want you thou!" Fuck! why she want me when max here, all day she could've called me or wanted me but nah she wanna wait, till the Grinch get here.

I threw Stacy a head nod, and finished up this blunt, I was toasted my third blunt or how ever many, I lost count. I walked slow as patience filled my veins, because I really didn't wanna see her ever again.

I walked in the living where they where. I had my shades off and you could tell I was high as fuck."wassup?" I asked Da'shad ignoring Max existence.

"You haven't eaten all day you hungry?"

since I was high, yeah. "I'm straight!" I lied I didn't want to be in the living room.

"Why you lyin'?"

"Michala!" Max spoke. I ignored.

she tried to grab my hand, I almost snatched her face off."Bruh don't fucking touch me!" I said simply.

"I can touch you if I want, remember!"

"Fuck you!" I spat at her and I rushed outta' the living room, leaving her to drown in her memories.

Fuck that bitch, she ain't shit to Me, If her ass was on fire and I had a bottle of water, I will drink it before I pour it on her.

"Micha, you okay?" Stacy ran after me.

"Yeah I'm good." she wrapped her hand around my waist and brought my body close to hers,"I gotchu relax."

She kept me close as we walked back into the living room, like she was all up over me.i didn't mind at all it made Max blood boil.

We sat down as Stacy whispered in my ear."She look mad as fuck, blush for me." I did as told.

"Stacy Matthews Cunningham!" Da'shad said as Stacy laid her head on my shoulders, slowly releasing me.

"Damn why yo' ass so federal!"

"You know why, and I order pizza, we all gon chill and watch a movie-"

"I'll pass, I gotta get going anyway!" I said standing up and brushing weed particles off of my pants.

"Micha, Follow me." Shad said.

I follow her to some where in her house. "Wassup? " I asked.

"You said you wouldn't leave me, and why you and Stacy all buddied up?" she caught me off guard.

"I just said that so max wouldn't think I was living here, Ion want her to know that, she will find alot reasons to be here to get under my skin, and Stacy just wanted to make her jealous. "

"Well, I'll help with the jealousy she don't need to be all over you!" she said without thinking.

"what?" I asked to hear her say that again, it made me get a little aroused.

"Nothing, I think the pizza is here, but just ignore my cousin!"

"Your cousin, who stacy?"

"Unfortunately Max is my cousin!" I gulped hard as fuck.

I practically threw a mini tantrum having to go back in there with her.

she patted my back " it's gon be alright. "

"Thats what she said." I mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

This is going to be a long night.

----

Excuse All Mistakes Please.

I Wonder how their night is going to go.

Why Do Micha Hate Max So Much?