[14Changes♡]♡

' Vote , Comment, Follow ❤

|Note|

~ Love Thy Neighbor~

It's Funna Be Some Drama So Prepare you selves 😤😉

----

S h a d

She, was having a full blown conversation with this cunt, like really Micha im not a jealous person, but I be trying to talk to her ass all day long, but she don't open up to me.

I took a puff of my blunt, and removed my gaze before I become livid, I looked at Max and it was damn near smoke horns coming out of her ears. she looked Livid, beyond what I was.

I looked at Stacy and she was flirting with Dej, Dej and Stacy where both studs, and they where Stud For stud but me on the other hand, couldn't see how they do it.

Ion wanna be in public, like that, because I know it just seem off. Micha Rose from her seat to dance with ol' girl, Ol' Girl was shaking her fat ass, it was plump, I'll say but why she have to shake it on my girl. I grabbed my cup of Henny and took it to the head.

some fine ass fem came up to me,"Hey Cutie!" The Fem giggles, fems are annoying as hell sometimes, what the fuck is so funny, I didn't even make a joke. The fuck her retarded ass laughing for."Wassup!" I was irritated at this point."You wanna dance?"

"You give lap dances?"

She Nods Seductively. I pull my chair out and little and lil mama, start bouncing her petite ass on me, why I and to get the bitch with out an ass.She started grinding at that shit had my full attention.

Hold up girl, just wind it slow

Hold up girl

She's a twerkoholic, she's a

twerkoholic

She's a twerkoholic, she needs me to

get her started

My love is gonna get her faded

She said my love is so intoxicating

Twerkaholic by B.Symth Displayed, in the club speakers, Shawty, went in on twerking on me, the V.I.P room, eyes went on us, I grinded my hips with hers. although I was high, and tipsy. I was having fun but it just didn't feel right. when I finally looked up and around, Micha and that chick was gon. An So was max the fuck did they go?

The song was over thank god, a nigga was tired."Stacy! where they go?" I yelled loudly.

She pointed to the exit. I clapped the bouncer up, and followed my desire path.i seen a the bathroom, they could be in there fucking right now, I could be comy. yeah ill go copblock. I chuckled to myself.

I Entered the bathroom and my eyes almost fell out of its sockets, while my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach nearly touching my toes. Micha was in a pile of blood, coughing and weezing, oh shit she has asthma I panicked.

I quickly ran to her, and picked her up, making my way our of the bathroom, people cleared the way for me, Stacy and Max saw me and ran to help, we got in the car and made our way to the Hospital, Stacy drove while max was in the passenger seat, I sat in the back with Micha in my lap, I rocked her back and forward as I prayed.

We walked into side and nurses got a bed and rushed her to a room, I didn't know what happened so I just watched the Nurses mouth move. I was so numb, who could've done something like this to her? it must've been, That cunt that was dancing with her, she was no where to be found.

I sat in the waiting room , I starred at the wall, blankly, thinking about if I would've had enough of balls to tell her to just Dance with me instead, she probably would've been okay. but no I wanted to be stubborn.

"It's not your fault, De'shadra, it could've happened to anyone of else, bestfriend don't beat yourself up about this."

"Don't beat myself up! what if she dies!" I screamed, and I started to break down, how could I have so much feelings for a stranger? Probably because I was growing on her.

"Shad, calm yo' ass down, you acting like you gon die, If she die!"Max Chimes.

"how could you be such a cold hearted bitch?" I shot back at her. it was true Max has no heart.

"Because, that bitch in there, made me one."

I chuckled evilly, "What she possibly do to you?"

"You think, that bitch is a saint?" she forcefully laughs.

"watching yo' fucking mouth, this was the girl you was dating and not telling anyone huh?"

"And if she is?"

"What did you do to her?"

"Fuck her, I hope she dies-"

I punched her ass Right in the face."What did she do to you?" I asked in a warning tone.

"She Fucked Duce, In our bed."

Thats when I stopped in my tracks, but she's a stud, she's a lesbian how is this possible?

----

Sips. Tea. 🐸🍵

Hey I warned yall. 😂😂😂😭😭😭

Excuse all mistakes Please ❤