[20]MakingLove♢]♢Part2

' Vote , Comment, Follow Please 💕

~Cuz tonight babee, I wanna get freaky with you~ silk

Excuse all mistakes please❤

--

M I  C H A [♡]

Continuing......

"I want to give you all of me!"

"Well why you ain't just say that,  baby we could've been got this party started." I smacked Shad for being such  a clown.

"Am just playing." She Said as I pulled her down onto the bed with me and attacked her with kisses.

We was naked.

As fire burned between us, I was going to introduce her into my sex life today.

"Tonight! I will be taking control, is that okay with you?" I started to finger her,  she nodded 'yes' "yeah" as she moved her hips into my finger.

"You so fucking tight!" I panted separating from our love kiss. I had a wild amazing night ahead of us.

I pulled my finger out and sucked it. I attacked her jawline, I sucked on it hard and hungry for more. I stopped to realize her beautiful body.

"Why'd you stop?" She asked catching her breath.

I looked to into her lust carved eyes."Can I strap you?"

"Of course that's why you stop?"

I nodded 'yes' "yeah!"

She grabbed my face and looked into my soul."Baby I trust you with everything in me, now could you fuck me like you own me?"

"Well why didn't you just say that baby, we could've been gotten this party started." She looked at me seriously.

"Doesn't feel good does it?" I smirked.

"You petty as hell."

I simply kissed her down all the way to her stomach, I twirled my tongue around her waist line teasing the shit out of her. I wanted her to beg, she deserved to be Sex'd up. Till she falls asleep, or can't breath.

"Micha, please don't play with me with right now!"

I decided to play around a little bit."Don't play with you like this?"

I rubbed her clitoris slowly, as I looked into her eyes."mhmm, baby you can play with me."

"I could can I?" I cupped her throbbing pink bliss, with my mouth, I Hummed against it. Her juices nearly flowing into my mouth. I stuck a finger inside as I twirled my tongue around her vulva.

She pulled my hair."Fuck Mhmm!"
"Who am i?" I asked fingering the shit outta' her.

"Mhmm ah-hh..!" She moaned.

"Baby who am..?" I said lounging my tongue into her soaked opening.the fruity, sweet taste filled my taste buds, as I grunted. She tasted so fucking good.

"Mhmm. Micha..!" She grabbed my head shoving it deeper into her.i slowly ate her out as I reached for my Brand new strap, I put it on as I ate her Soul out of her.

I left soft kisses as she released her tasteful juices onto my mouth and the comforter. I licked it up as she was panting."you gon ride me?" I said rubbing her clit.

"Mhmm hmm." She hummed.

"I can't hear you?"

"Yes daddy!" She spoke softly.

There's more like it.My real name, Daddy.I stroked the strap don't ask why it made me feel some type of way.Shad chuckled lightly. "You think that's real?"

"I can show you better than I can tell you!" I smirked.

"Now come ride this Dick!"

She looked at me funny."Okay your right I'll be gentle." I responded to her as i smiled sheepishly at her. I laid her on her back gently I was kindaf nervous, I never really made love or Did it with a Virgin.

***

"Ahh, fuckkk!" She moaned while in craving angel wings on my back.
I kept stroking her with long deep gentle strokes as I looked her into her eyes.she closed them lightly.

"Open yo' eyes baby!" I looked her deep into her eyes.

"Baby get up, All fours!" I instructed.

I shoved my strap into her slowly, picking up my pace."Baby this dick real ain't it?"

"Mhmmm!" She moaned.

I went deeper, and slower."Say it's real baby!"I grunted into her ears.
I gripped her waist and smacked her ass, leaving a hand print. She yelp out."It's real, A-hh."

"I can't hear you baby!" I smack the other cheek, I went faster and Deeper, her juices smash against my strap making. The sound of someone stirring macaroni in a pot.

"Baby. im. bout. to. cum!" She said barely getting it out. "Nah, hold that shit in." I decided to change positions.

I laid us both down on the bed side ways. Spooning was definitely going to be our last position. I laid behind her as lifted her leg up lightly so slide back into her. I started up slowly."mhmm, uhh-h-h baby faster!"

I did as told. I could tell she almost at her peak, she couldn't even speak.i went deeper, each thrust, a beautiful melody was released from her mouth, sooner afterwards she milked my strap. I pulled out and gathered the sheets covering us up, I kissed her cheeks because she was sound asleep, I later followed after her.

-----

Not good at sex scenes 😤

😩😩.i Didn't proof read it , I was tired I hope y'all enjoyed this thou💀💀