Chapter 4: What Is Going On?

*HARRY'S POV*

That's Samantha? Louis' sister? She doesn't look like she did in the pictures but those pictures were taken when she was five. She's beautiful.

When I came out of my thoughts I saw Louis on the floor with Samantha.

"What happened?" I asked.

"She pasted out because she's bleeding too much and probably from shock" Liam said.

"When need to get her in the car now!" Niall said as he picked her up and rushed out to the car.

The rest of us got Louis and got in the car. Liam drove as fast as the car would allow and we soon arrived, rushing Samantha inside.

~After Samantha Has Been Bandaged Up~

The doctor walked out and Louis ran up to him asking him questions left and right.

"Sir, I need you to calm down so I can explain what's going on. Alright?" the dotor said

"Yes, doctor." Louis responded.

"Alright, now Samantha has suffered many injures from unhealed broken bones to severe cuts and malnutrition. There is also evidence of self-harm but now she should be fine." he said.

We all sighed in relief.

"But Mr. Tomlinson I need to speak with you in private for a second." the doctor said. Louis nodded and they walked into a different room. I wonder what is going on.

*LOUIS' POV* 

I followed the doctor into a different room. I'm nervous to hear what he has to say.

"Mr. Tomlinson I called you in hear to tell you that Samantha was raped more than one time." he said.

My entire mind went blank. How could this happen to my Samantha. If I hadn't left her alone this never would have happened.

"Don't blame this on yourself, son. I'm just telling you this because I want you to be the first thing she sees when she wakes up. She says your name in her sleep." hearing that made me almost cry "You and your friends can go and wait for her to wake up if you'd like" he said.

"Thank you so much sir!" I said as I walked out of the room.

"Boys, we can wait in her room till she wakes up." I said and we all when in her room and waited.