Chapter 5: It's Me

*LOUIS' POV*

We've been waiting a week for Samantha to wake up. The doctor said that her brain is showing more activity which means she'll wake up soon. I'm so excited yet scared. What is she doesn't remember me? What is she hates me for leaving her alone? I wouldn't blame her if she did. I guess I just have to wait for her to wake up to knoe for sure. I look over at Samantha and she's moving around.

She opens her eyes and sees all of us. She started to scream and cry, asking for us please not hurt her.

"Sammy, it's me. BooBear. You have to calm done ok? Your going to hurt yourself." I said. She had a look of shear shock. I asked the boys to go get the doctor. 

"Louis? Are you real?" she asked with tears streaming done her face.

"Yeah, Sammy, it's me." I said which caused her to jump into my arms "whyare you so suprised?"

"They told me that you stopped looking for me because you hated me"

"I would never hate you" I assured her. The boys walked back into the room with the doctor. As soon as Samantha saw them she hugged me tighter. At first I wondered why but I realized they only people she's seen the past 14 years are people who hurt her.

"Samantha, how are you feeling?" the doctor questioned. Sam just sat there staring at him.

"Now, Samantha, I know your scared but no one here is going to hurt you okay? We're here to help you." he said. She looked up at me to see if she should believe the statement. I nodded my head to say he was being truthful.

"My whole body hurts" She told him.

"Alright we'll give you some medicine to dull the pain and make you sleep" he told her. When I looked over at her I saw a terrified look on her face.

"NO! I don't want to sleep! Please don't make me!" she screamed on the top of her lungs.

"Okay. We can just get you medicine to dull the pain alright?" 

"Yes" she responded quickly. The doctor walked out.

"Sam, you have sleep eventually" I told her.

"I know but if I get to a certain point I'll be too tired to dream" she said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Alright" I said. I look over and realize the boys are still in the room. I waved them to come over to me and Samantha.

"Sammy, these are my friends Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Harry" I told her.

*SAMANTHA'S POV*

I looked at them all they seemed pretty nice but I can never be for sure.

"Hello, Love, I'm Liam Payne. I'm also know as the 'Daddy' of the group" said the one who really did seem to be the most mature because others behind him were shoving each other to see me.

The next boy to come up to me had blonde hair and a weird accent "Hello, I'm Niall and I'm going to get some food. Do you want me to get you somethin'?" he asked me politely.

"Yes, please." it felt weird to actually talk to people.

The boy behind Niall seemed familar. Oh yeah! He's the one who took me to Louis' house. "Hey I'm Zayn Malik" he said kind of shy like.

"Thank you" I said at random.

"No problem, Love."

When Zayn went to sit down I saw a head of curls and beautiful green eyes "Ello, Love, my name is Harry Styles"