Chapter 21: Soundly Sleeping

*LOUIS' POV*

As soon as Samantha came out of her trance she ran to me and instantly fell asleep.

        The other boys told Harry they wanted to talk to him in the other room. I knew what was coming. I picked Sammy up. She clutched my shirt and buried her face in my chest. She sighed in discomfort from me moving her. I walked up the stairs.

        I pushed Sam's door open and walked to her bed. When I tried to lay her down she wouldn't let go of my shirt. I chuckled.

"Sam" I whispered so I wouldn't wake her all the way up.

"Huh?" she whispered back.

"You have to let go of me so you can rest, sweetie" I smiled at her. I can faintly hear the yelling from down stairs. Samantha didn't notice because she's half asleep. She released her grip and quickly fell back asleep.

        I quietly exited her room and closed the door softly so that it only made a small 'click'. I made my way downstairs and the yelling had turned into loud talking. I entered the kitchen to see Harry's hand covered in a cloth.

"Harry, you can't just do that when you get mad" Niall said loudly.

"Niall, quiet down. I swear if any of you wake Samantha up, I will personally beat you" I harshly whispered.

"Sorry" was said from all of them.

"Thank you. Now, what happened to Harry?" I questioned.

"He punched the wall" Liam spoke as he cleaned the blood from the floor.

"Why would you do that Harry?" I asked.

"I'm so stupid" he murmured, his eyes glazing over with tears.

        I walked over and wrapped my arms around him. He buried his head in my neck. when he finally calmed down I told Zayn and Niall to help bandage Harry up and Liam it finish cleaning up the mess while I went and checked on Samantha.

        I trudged up the stairs emotionally exhausted already today. I opened Samantha's door and walked in.

*SAMANTHA'S POV*

I heard my window being opened which allowed all the noises of the city to enter my small room. I guess this is Louis' way of telling me to wake up.

"Lou, just let me sleep a little while longer, please" I said then shoved my face in my pillow. I heard a chuckle.

My eyes snapped open and I sat up in a flash.

"I'm not you're brother"