Chapter 8: Home

*SAMANTHA'S POV*

Louis looked completely furious. I have no idea what to say. He starts to walk towards me and Harry.

"What do you think your doing with my sister?!" Louis yelled.

Harry looked horrified and quietly responded "I, um, we were um..."

"It was my fault I kissed him. I'm sorry" I covered for Harry. I knew Louis wouldn't get mad at me.

"Alright, but don't let it happen again. Got it?"

"Yes" I said quietly.

"Okay. I talked to the nurses and they said you could come home today" he said.

"Um, where exactly am I going to stay?" I asked.

"Well I guess in me and Harry's flat" Louis  stated.

"Okay" I replied. We all walked out of the bathroom after I got dressed. When we got back to the room, we got the rest of the boys and we left.

~After the car ride to Harry and Louis flat~

"Here we are" Louis said.

"Wow" I said, gawking at the huge place.

"Oh! By the way we have our girlfriends coming over they only live 2 blocks away so they should be here soon" He said excitedly.

"Alright" I was kind of scared, I have never really met other girls before. What if they judge me?

As I'm thinking there's a knock on the door. Louis runs over to open it. Once the door opens I feel insecure. They were all gorgeous! 

"Samantha, these are our girlfriends" Louis pronounces.

"Hi, I'm Casey, Louis' girlfriend" says the girl with bleach blonde hair.

"I'm Zayn's girlfriend, Christina" says the one with loads of tattoos.

"I'm Ariel and I'm Liam's girl" says the girl who looks just like the princess. Even her hair.

I look over at the last girl and she's just staring at me with wide eyes. Niall's trying to get her to introduce herself but just decides to do it himself.

"And this is my girlfriend Lucy." Niall said. I take another look at her and realized who she was.

"Oh my gosh! Lucy!" I yelled. I walked up to her and hugged her. I was crying my eyes out.

Then Niall spoke up "You guys know each other?"

"Yeah we were best friends in kindergarten" said Lucy. You see me and Lucy were the outcasts so we instantly became friends. People would make fun of us but we didn't care because we knew we had someone there for us.

I started to look at Lucy's arms and what I saw made me want to cry even more.

"Lucy, why did you do this?" I said pointing to her arms. They had scars all over them. Scars like mine.

"After you disappeared the bullying got worse and when I was about 13 I started to do it to get rid of the pain" she said with tears streaming down her face. She glanced at my arm and saw my new ones.

"Why are you doing it?" she said.

All eyes were on me. I didn't want Louis to know. I don't need him to worry about me but now he knows and now I have to explain everything that has happened over the past 14 years of my life. This should be interesting.