Chapter 11: Emotional Roller Coaster

*SAMANTHA'S POV*

I don't understand why I was hugging Harry. I guess I just needed someone's comfort and Harry is the only one I trust now.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Harry asked me. 

"No" I just wanted it to go away. I wish I had never ran away because it feels worse to be hit by someone you love compared to someone who you know is dangerous.

While I was thinking I realized that I'm still hugging Harry. He's so warm, it makes me feel protected and that's something I haven't felt in a while. I liked it.

Just then Louis showed up at the doorway with tears streaming down his face. I let go of Harry and stared at Louis. Louis tried to come towards me but I stepped backwards. His face became full of sorrow and he started sobbing.

"Louis, I think you should go wait in the living room. You're scaring Samantha" Harry said with a cold voice, I had forgotten he was here.

"NO! I'm not leaving until she talks to me!" Louis screamed. I got behind Harry and he wrapped his arm around me in a protective stance. I buried my face between his shoulder blades.

"Louis, you are scaring her. Why would she talk to someone that she is afraid of?"

"Because I'm her brother!" Louis screamed.

"You're her brother who slapped her!" Harry yelled back. At this point I was sobbing and the boys came in.

"What's going on?" Zayn asked.

"Harry won't let me speak to my sister!" Louis yelled again. I started to cry harder. Harry turned around to pull me into a hug and whispering comforting words into my ear, trying to get me to stop crying but I couldn't. My breathing was getting shallower and it started to get harder to breathe.

I looked up at Harry with tears in my eyes. It took him a second to realize what was happening.

"You guys, be quiet!" Harry yelled and sat me done on his bed.

"You can't te-" Louis started but was interrupted by Harry.

"Louis, stop she's having a panic attack. She can't breathe You need to be quiet she that I can calm her down!" Harry yelled. Louis face fell and he became quiet.

"Sam, look at me, okay? Take a deep breath had it for a second then let it go" I did as he said. "Good now do it again" and I did. I started to calm down very quickly.

"Are you feeling okay now?" Harry asked with worry written on his face.

"Yeah" I said while I pulled him into a hug. "Thank you"

"You don't need to thank me, Sammy" he said while slightly blushing.

"Is Harold Edward Styles blushing?!" Niall said.

"Nooooo" Harry said while dragging it out which made it clear he was lying but Niall decided to let it go.

"Sure you weren't" 

"Sammy, I'm sorry I scared you but I just want to talk to you. Alone, please" Louis said. 

Niall, Liam, and Zayn all left and Harry looked at me as if to ask if I wanted him to stay.

"Can Harry stay please?" I asked quietly.

Louis thought for a moment. "As long as he doesn't interrupt our conversation" 

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Hey guys, I hope you liked the new chapter. Please vote and comment!