Chapter 15: What A Weird Boy

*HARRY'S POV*

She said yes. Oh my god, this is the happiest day of my life.

Right now I'm watching her sleep. She looks so cute, curled up in my lap.

Louis said his parents will be here tomorrow to see Sammy, I really wish they weren't though because she's already been though so much in the past few days plus her parents aren't really getting along at the moment.

It's not that I don't want her to see her parents ever, it's just that it's going to be really stressful for her. She also gets to meet her sisters. She was really excited to her that she had sisters.

She's starting to wake up now. I smiled at her as her eyes fluttered open. She smiled back.

“Morning, sunshine” I whispered to her.

“It's not morning though” she said with a morning voice.

“I know that” I chuckled. She sat up and my lap felt cold. I heard her stomach growl.

“Hungry, are we?” she blushed and nodded her head, “Alright, follow me”.

We both stood up and walked towards the kitchen. We walked past the living room where Louis and Liam were playing the Xbox.

“Are you guys playing football?” I asked them.

“Yeah” they said in unison, not looking away from the they screen.

“We're getting something to eat do you guys want anything?” Sam asked the boys.

“Sam, you don't have to serve us, you know that, right?” Louis said finally looking away from the screen.

“Yeah” she whispered not meeting Louis gaze. His face dropped. He knows that she won't be as comfortable with him after what happened.

*SAMANTHA'S POV*

Louis turned back to the game. Harry and I continued to the kitchen. We found Niall sitting there on his phone eating a banana.

“Dude, are you eating my banana?” Harry questioned Niall. Niall looked up and his eyes went wide.

“No” he drug out the 'o' at the end.

“You are! You're eating my banana!” Harry said taking Niall's phone and the banana.

“Hey! You just took my phone! Give it back!” Niall said.

“No! You ate my banana so, you don't get your phone back” Harry said, sticking his tongue out at Niall like a little kid.

“But I'm texting Lucy. Please” Niall pleaded but Harry held his ground.

“Harry, give the poor boy his phone” I told him.

“But he ate my banana” Harry whined.

“You can get more, you know” I laughed as he gave Niall his phone back.

What a weird boy.