Chapter 18: Have Fun But Not Too Much Fun

I started getting ready for Harry and I's date. I'm actually really excited for it. He is the one person that is feel safe with. sounds chessy but it's true.

I look at my clock.

7:58

Oh my gosh! I feel like I'm gonna explode from excitement!

I heard a knock on my door. I walk over and answer it. When I'll open the door I see Louis.

"I just wanted to make sure You were fully covered" be said looking at my outfit which is a dark pair of jeans and a blue tee shirt. Both are from Niall because he's the closest to my size.

"Louis do you really think that I wouldn't be?" I said crossing my arms.

"No" he admitted. I chuckled at his protectiveness.

"Lou, I'll be fine. I promise" I wrapped my arms around him in a hug.

"I know. It's just that IS don't want anything to happen to you" he whispered.

"Nothing will. Harry will protect me" as I finish my sentence there's another knock on my door.

"That's him. Have fun but, not too much fun" I laughed again.

I walk to my door and there stands Harry holding flowers.

"I, uh, got you these, um, flowers" he stammered.

" They're beautiful, Harry. What kind of flowers are they?"

"They're white roses" he said blushing. I blushed as well.

"Thank you, Harry" I said.

"There I'll take them and put them in water. You guys go on, have fun, and Harry take care of her" Louis said with a serious look.

"I will Lou" Harry said taking my hand as well walk to they front door. "Bye, guys" Harry said to They rest of They boys on there couch.

Well both get in the care and I ask Harry where we're going.

"Somewhere that isn't very populated. I don't think you'd be able to handle getting mobbed by people" he said honestly. I'm glad that he isn't afraid to tell me what he's thinking.

"Yeah I don't think I'll be able to handle that" I laughed.

After a few minutes of driving well turn into a wooded area. I grew a bit nervous starting to get flashbacks. Harry noticed my tenseness.

"Hey, relax. I won't hurt you and I won't let anything or anyone hurt you. Okay?" he whispered calmly to me.

I nodded though I still felt nervous. The car stops.

"We're going to walk from here. Is that Okay with you?" he asks.

"um, I guess" I said as I opened my door and exited the car. Harry walked around the car and grabbed my hand gentlely. We started walking and after about 10 minutes of walking Harry stopped and turned to me.

"I'm going to blind fold you but I won't do anything I promise" he pulled a bandana put of his pocket. I nodded and he put They blind fold on me.

"Can you keep talking to me do I don't feel as scared?" I asked.

"Of course. How is your day going?"

"Very good  I would say" I smiled thinking of my mother.

"Good. Okay we're here are you ready?"

"I've been ready since you put this thing on me" I giggled. He laughed with me and pulled off the bandana.

I swear my eyes almost popped put of my head.

*HARRY'SPOV*

When I took off the bandana, her eyes lit up.

"Harry, this is do beautiful" she gasped and looked at me.

"You deserve the best, Samantha" I said looking in her eyes.

"Thank you" she said with tears welling up in her eyes.

"Oh, don't cry" I said putting my hands on her cheeks. She giggled.

"Shall we eat?" I ask her while I gesture towards the table I set up. She nods and we begin our wonderful date.