Chapter 12: The Talk

*SAMANTHA'S POV*

“I won't interrupt unless it's needed” Harry said, staring straight into Louis' eyes.

“Okay, thank you” Louis started to wipe his tears away. I didn't want Louis to touch me so I scooted closer to Harry.

“What do you want to talk about?” I asked just wanting to get this over with.

“Alright, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for hitting you. I just didn't like the name you called me and I'm not good at controlling my anger. I know that I probably brought up a lot of memories that you wanted to forget...” Louis continued to talk but I was too busy remembering.

~Flashback~

He walked into the room and I instantly started shaking. It probably doesn't help that it's like freezing in here.

How are you doing, Whore? Are you cold?” how can I be a whore I'm only 11. I didn't answer him which made him instantly become furious.

Answer me!” he slapped me causing me to bite my cheek and make it bleed.

Y-Yes” I whispered, holding my cheek.

Good, that means when I hit you it will hurt a whole hell of a lot more” he smirked and walked up to me.

So, lets begin before the next client shows up” He said.

He balled up his fist and hit my jaw. I hear a crack and knew it couldn't be good.

I guess you won't be talking for awhile” he snickered.

He then swipped my leg out from under me. My head hit the floor extremely hard. I tried to blink away the spots in my vision but they started to consume my eyes. He kicked me repeatedly in my stomach, legs, and arms.

All I can think at this moment is that I wish I was dead.

He took one last kick into my head and then there was a knock on they door signalling that the client was here. He left the room and sent the new man in.

They weren't lying when they said you were young” he smiled, a wicked smile.

He grabbed my arms and drug me over to the mattress on the floor.

Oh, how I was I could die on command because I would be ice cold now if I could.

~End of Flashback~

I started sobbing remembering the details of what they did to me. I felt someone touch me and I jumped off the bed to the other side of the room.

“Louis! Why did you do that?!” Harry yelled.

“I thought she needed comfort, she was crying” Louis said.

“Louis, you can't just do that she obviously has had a lot of bad experiences with contact from others. So, before you touch her you need to tell her” Harrysaid calmly while slowly approaching me.

“Samantha, are you okay?” he asked. To be completely honest I don't think I'll ever be okay. So, instead of answering him, I just ran over to him and clung to him for dear life. I kept sobbing into his chest.

“Shhhhhh. You're okay, Sammy. I won't let them take you ever again. I'll protect you” he said, picking me up and taking me over to the bed. Harry rubbed my back until started to fall asleep. I closed my eyes.

“Why does she trust you so easily?” Louis asked Harry.

“Because we're kind of alike” I could feel Harry's stare on my face.

“Do you like her?” Louis asked him. Harry tensed, I knew that he was scared to answer this question for two reasons.

Reason one is they fact that all the boys think that Harry is a manwhore, who sleeps with every girl he can.

And reason two is because I'm Louis' little sister.

“Harry, it's okay if you do. I saw the worry in your eyes when she had her panic attack. I can tell you really like her” Louis said quietly.

“Okay, I do like her”

“Why?”

“Because when we first met she didn't judge me based on the looks you guys were giving me”

“Maybe she didn't see the looks” Louis said.

“No, she saw them. I know because she asked me why you guys seemed to hold something against me” Harry said with a sad tone.

“Did you lie about what it was?”

“No, I figured she would find out eventually anyway so, why lie. I thought she would hate me but instead she told me that she didn't care what you thought” Harry said.

“Wow...” Louis said

“Yeah she's amazing” Harry said and then the conversation stopped so I decided to let myself sleep.

Hopefully, I didn't have any nightmares tonight.