Chapter 13: You Got a Letter

*HARRY'S POV*

Me and Louis are sitting in silence. I'm holding Sammy in my arms while she sleeps.

“Lay her down so that she can rest” Louis said.

I nodded and stood. I walked her to her room and to her bed. I layed her down and headed for the door. As I approached the door I heard Samantha start to toss and turn. She was muttering words like “No” and “Please”. Then she started crying.

I knew she was having a nightmare. I was debating on whether or not I should wake her up. When she starts saying my name I decide I should wake her up.

I walk over to her and shake her. But when she doesn't wake up I decide to just hold her in my arms and hope it will calm her down. It does, so I lay down and pull her close to me. She become relaxed and continued to sleep.

Louis walkes in obviously wondering where I was because I never joined the others in the living room.

“She won't sleep without someone holding her” I said while looking down at her. This is the most relaxed I've ever seen her.

“Oh, well, okay” I knew that he had no idea what to say. He walked out of the room and I fell asleep soon after

*SAMANTHA'S POV*

When I woke up I felt a weight on my waist. At first, I was worried then I realized it had to be Harry. He is the only one that would sleep in a bed with me.

My thoughts were confermed when I saw his brown curls. I ran my hand through his curls to wake him up.

“Morning” he said with a raspy morning voice.

“It's actually afternoon” I said and laughed when he playfully gave me a dirty look.

He was about to say something to me when there was a knock on the door.

“Come in” I said.

Louis poked his head in.

“A letter just showed up in the mail for you, Sammy” Louis said confused. Probably because he didn't think I would get mail and I was hoping it isn't from the person I think it is.

He walks the rest of the way into the room, hands me the letter, and leaves. He still feels bad I can tell.

I look at the return address and I immediately went pale. I knew there would be no letter just the envelope to show that he knows where I am. Just like he said he would...

~Flash back~

He just closed the front door and I put my plan into action.

I open the door with the bobby pin I found and I head for the door. I'm about half-way through the living room when the front door swings open. I froze in my spot.

Trying to escape, I see” he said smiling his smile that I hate with a deep passion.

You know if you escaped I would just find you” he walked closer to me, I became nervous.

He was mad and it was clear. I slapped me. Hard.

I'm sorry” I said holding back my tears.

I'll give you a reason to cry” he said as he grabbed me by my hair and drug me towards the bedroom. I knew what was coming and I would rather he beat me.

But I knew I wasn't so lucky though.

~End of Flash Back~

Run to the bathroom and start throwing up.

Harry runs in soon after me and holds up my hair. I soon stop because I have nothing left in me.

“What happened?” Harry asked.

“The letter. It's from. Him” I say in short gasps trying to regulate my breathing.

“How do you know?”

“Because who else would send me a letter with no letter?” I ask, rtorically.

“True” He says.

I start to cry again. If he catches me again I'll never be able to escape. He'll watch me 24/7.

“Sammy, look at me. I won't let him get you ever again. Okay?” he says staring into my eyes.

“Okay” I smiled.

I sure hope he means that.