Chapter 2: Getting Free

*SAMANTHA'S POV* (14 years later)

'Today is the day' I though to myself 'that I finally leave'. I had been saving up money for years  just to get away from these guys. They always go out on saturday nights and they always forget to lock the door. They aren't the smartest. I was interupted from my thinking by the clicking sound meaning the door was being unlocked. Derek walked in he's the scariest out of the two men that took me. His the one that does the worst to me. He beats me, rapes me, and makes me feel like shit. Him and his 'partner' caused me to start hurting myself.  I have more scares than I can count. Derek slowly walked up to me and I could tell by the look in his eyes he was angry. He didn't say a word just started hitting me with everything he had. This is why I have to leave. When he was done he just walked out like always. He never says anything to me at all. 

As soon as I heard them close the front door I started packing quickly. When I was done I slowly peeked out the door to make sure they were really gone. As soon as I knew they were gone I made my way to the front door. I knew this was going to be difficult for me not just because I don't know where the heck I am but because I have never really socialized. I am terrified of people. Istood on the porch for a few minutes until I finally started walking. 

About halfway down the street I saw a sign on a lamp post. It said:

Samantha Tomlinson - Last Seen July 24th, 1999 @ Walsh Elementry School

The girl looked oddily familar until I realized it was me.

**AUTHOR'S NOTE**

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to update. I have been so busy but i'll try to update more often. please vote and commet what you think will happen next because I might just do it if I like it!