Chapter 5

NASHS POV-

We ended up playing hide and seek, which is usually pretty boring, but we were doing partners. Before Taylor grabs Sophie, I claimed her. I got a dirty look from Taylor but I just ignored him. She actually seemed to be warming up to me, which was pretty good, but I hope it wasn't all an act. Earlier today it seemed like she had an interest in Taylor, which did make me pretty jealous, but I got over it. Once we all got partners and split up to hide, we just stand together in the hallway. We are holding hands, but she is too deep in thought to think anything of it. Me on the other hand, I have butterflies from just touching her. When she was helping me clean off the shaving cream, I couldn't stop from looking at her. She is beautiful. She ends up with the perfect hiding place; her hotel room.

Once we got in there, we end up playing the Wii. We go pretty hard on bowling, and it is the 10th frame and I am ahead by 5. I take my turn and got a strike and 9 pins down. That left me with a total of 255 points. I always won this game a home. She took her turn and got one strike. She went again and got another strike.

"HAHAHA I WON YOU LOST!" she screams and jumps up and down. This was the most emotion I've seen from her the whole time.

"It was close though!" I say trying to put up a fight. She walked over to the fridge and pulled out a water.

"Want anything?" she asks me.

"Any pepsi?" I ask. She nods and throws me one. She plops down next to me on the couch.

"So what now?" she asks.

"How about 20 questions?" I ask.

SOPHIES POV-

Oh great 20 questions. How did I not think he was going to say this. I bet he will ask all sexual questions. Like 'Are you a virgin?' and 'How far have you gone?' I sigh and nod my head in agreement.

"Okay you can start though." he says. I nod my head and think for a minute. I always asked the worst questions, but I could care less.

"Do you have any siblings?" I ask.

He shakes his head yes and says, "Yeah I have an older brother, Will and a younger brother, Hayes and a little sister, Skylynn." he says. "You?"

I say, "I  have an older sister, but I don't talk to her that much." he nods his head and then it was his turn.

I was waiting for the sexual question, but he asks, "What's your favorite color?" I turn to him and start laughing.

"What?" he asks innocently.

"Nothing, nothing.. Um probably purple. You?" I ask.

"Hmm.. It's gotta be blue." he says.

I nod my head and then ask, "Have you ever had a girlfriend?" my eyes go wide after I said it. I was thinking it, but I ended up saying it. I didn't mean to ask the question and now he's going to think I'm interested in him. Do I? I snap out of my thoughts when Nash answers.

He says, "Yeah I've dated like 4 girls, but only one of them was a real relationship. What about you?" he asks.

"I've never had a proper relationship with someone, but I have talked to a couple people before." he nods his head in agreement and he was about to ask his question when my phone rings.

"Oh sorry hold on" I say. He nods his head and I look at the caller I.D. It is Tay.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"OKAY I GIVE UP WHERE ARE YOU?!" she pretty much screams.

"Have you found everyone else?" I ask.

"Yes, they were all in the stairs, now where are you guys?" she asks.

"Good hiders never tell their secrets. We will meet you guys back in the hotel room." I say.

"Fuck you." she says and hangs up. I look over at Nash and he was holding in his laughter.

"Good one" he says. I smile at him and we stand up. He opens to door like a gentleman for me and I smile at him.

We don't talk on our way back to the hotel room. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was quite comfortable actually. We walk back in and Carter says, "FINALLY THE LOVEBIRDS ARE BACK!" I laugh and start blushing and Nash does the same.

"So where were you guys?" Tay asks.

"THEY WERE IN THE ELEVATOR DOING IT IS WHERE THEY WERE!" Cam yells. My eyes go wide and my mouth falls open.

"Yup Cam we were doing it in the elevator we managed to stop it so nobody could get in." Nash says sarcastically. I laugh and we all sit back down on the bed.

"Vine timmee!" Taylor says. I laugh at how stupid he was acting in his vines.

"Wanna be in one?" Nash asks me. I smile and nod my head.

He leans down to my ear and whispers, "We should do smack cam to someone.. but who?" his breath on my neck gave me goosebumps everywhere. What was he doing to me? I barely know him. I look around at everyone in the door and automatically think Taylor. He was doing it to pretty much everyone, so I figured he deserved it. I point at him, but only Nash knew why. He smiles at me and nods his head.

Everyone was all into their phones, we were able to walk into the bathroom without anyone noticing. "Okay I'll record it and you slap him." Nash says. I nod my head and spray shaving cream in my hand. Nash turns the camera to the front and we both get in the frame.

"Smack cammm." he says quietly. I laugh and he turns it to the back camera. We quietly walk over so I was right behind Taylor. I have no idea how nobody noticed us, but they were all vining together.

Nash yells, "SMACK CAM!" and right when Taylor looks up I smack him in the face with the shaving cream.

"OOOOHHHH" everyone says. I fall on the floor from laughing so hard. Taylor helps me up.

"That was a good one babe, I'll give it to you." I smile and I was about to walk away when he pulls my wrist and shoves shaving cream in my face. He didn't slap me, he just smeared it all over my face.

"TAYLOR!" I scream. Now he was on the ground laughing so hard. 

Nash took me into the bathroom and helped me get everything off my face.

"Thanks." I mumble quietly. "No problem babe." he says. He pulls me in for an awkward hug after I was cleaned off.

He quickly pulled away and said, "Sorry I was caught up in the moment." I laugh and wrap my arms around his torso and pull him into another hug. He laughs and hugs me back. At that moment, everything was perfect. I didn't have a care in the world. It was a strange feeling.

THANKS FOR READING GUYS. I LOVE YOU ALL<3:)~K