Chapter 32

SOPHIES POV-

I woke up the next morning and Tay was making so much noise. I groan and roll out of bed. I grab my phone and walk into her room. "What the fuck are you doing?" I ask her and she laughs. "I'm looking for this shirt that Shawn got me the other day. "Why?" I ask her and she laughs and says, "Well.. He said he's taking me somewhere for a date tonight and I think it would be a good idea for me to wear it." I nod my head and she asks, "So what's going on with you and Nash?" I shrug my shoulders and she laughs. "Come on give me the details!" she says as she shakes my shoulders. My cheeks heat up thinking about what we have done.. I mean it's nothing major. "Umm.. I guess you would say a heated make out session?" I say and she laughs. I roll my eyes and fall back on the bed. "What about you and Shawn?!" I ask her and she looks at the ground. "Nope tell me now." I say to her and she sighs. "I guess almost sex? Kinda I don't even know how to describe it." she says and I fall back laughing. "Did you see Cam's girl?" she asks me and I nod my head. "She's really nice.. We should hang out with her or something.." she says. "Yeah sounds good... Next time I see her I'll get her number.

I went down to eat quickly and returned to my room. Nash and I decided we were gonna hang out at his house around 1. I got ready and made my way over there. I knock on the door and Taylor opens it. "Hey Sophie" he says to me and I smile at him. "Is Nash here?" I ask him. "Yeah.. But can we talk?" he asks. I look around and see if anyone was looking at us. I sigh and nod my head. We were just friends right? I was early anyways. He walks out and closes the door behind him and we start to walk away from the house. As we got farther away, I got less tense because I thought Nash wouldn't see us. "So about what happened with Jeff.." he says and I sigh. "I'm so sorry about that Soph.. I shouldn't have done that it was a big dick move and if it wasn't for me you and Nash wouldn't have gotten in another fight.." he says. I smile because he was apologizing. "It's okay Taylor... Really we are over it and he's fine now... But I just want Jeff to leave me alone because he really does intimidate me." I say to him and he nods. "Yeah I know.. But he's usually a really good guy.. But if anything happens you know you can come to me right?" he asks and I nod my head. We were now by the park that I saw Jeff at and we agreed to turn around since we were done talking. 

We were almost back and with how clumsy I am, I managed to trip over my two feet. I was totally ready for skinned knees and my hands were right out in front of me, but I never hit the ground. I open my eyes and Taylor had his arms around me. He caught me I'm guessing. "What the fuck?" I thought it was Taylor at first, but I was wrong. I look up and my eyes meet Nash's. My eyes go wide and I scramble out of Taylor's hold. "Nash let me explain.." I say and he shakes his head. His eyes look at Taylor and it looked like he was about to kill him. "You." he says and points at Taylor. Taylor put his hands up in defense and says, "She tripped I swear man.. We went on a walk just to talk about the other night. I apologized." Nash shakes his head and walks right past us. He obviously wasn't going back to Shawn's house. Taylor and I stood there with baffled looks on their face. "Soph.. I'm so so-" I cut him off with, "There's nothing to be sorry about.. He's freaking out for no reason.." I say and he nods his head. 

We make our way back to Shawn's house in silence and sit down on the couch. We agreed that I should wait for him to come back so we can talk. "Once again Soph.. I really sorry.. I feel like I get you into trouble every time I'm with you.." he says and I smile at him. "No you don't Taylor. I mean yeah Nash always gets mad.. But it's my choice.. I always go with you. It's my choice it's barely yours, so he has no reason to be mad at you." I say to him and he nods his head. The door opens and we both turn our attention there. Nash walks in and looks at both of us, rolls his eyes and walks right up the stairs into his room. "Wish me luck" I say as I stand up and walk up the stairs. I knock on his door and there was no answer. The last time this happened, I just left and I refuse to do that this time. I open the door, thank god it was locked, and Nash was sitting there with his head in his hands.  

He picks up his head and his eyes were blood shot and puffy. "I don't want to talk to you." he says to me. It hurt me, but I'm not leaving until we sort this out. "Please Nash just hear me-" I couldn't finish. He cut me off with "You know what? 3 strikes is too much. I forgave you the other times, but I don't know about this time. It's the third time and I don't think I can trust you not to do it again." he says. My jaw was open and he was standing in front of me. I think he was expecting me to leave, but I didn't. I pulled him into me and hugged him. At first, he tried to push me off, but I wouldn't let go. He sighs and hugs me back. "Please forgive me" I say into his shirt. "I don't know.." he says. I pull away and look into his eyes. "Please?" I ask him. He sighs and I crash my lips into his before he can respond. I pull away and look into his eyes. "Give me the night to think about it?" he asks and I nod my head. I hug him and walk downstairs. I wasn't as upset as I thought I would be. I run into Ryann and get her number quickly and say bye to everyone.

I walk into the house and right into Tay's room. "Did you hear what happened?" I ask her and she shakes her head no. "Well, Taylor asked me to go on a walk with him and he apologized and since I obviously don't know how to walk, I tripped and Taylor caught me and Nash saw and got pissed." I say to her. She sighs and says, "So are you and Taylor friends?" I nod my head and she says, "I mean this is only what I think.. But maybe you should limit yourself from being around him... You seem to get into a lot of trouble around him." I sigh. She was right. That always happens, but I don't want to hurt his feelings. I hug her and go into my room. I just really hope Nash can forgive me. I mean if he feels he same way I do, he will. 

SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING YESTERDAY! Well, I mean this is drama here.. I don't know if you guys like this stuff in it or not.. Well thanks for reading!:)~K