Chapter 56

SOPHIES POV-

I need to talk to somebody about this, but I have no idea who. The only person coming to mind is Taylor, since he was the one with me when I first met Jeff and he knows him. But, I don't want to get Taylor in trouble or something with Jeff because he won't think twice about pounding somebodys face in. I don't know why I even made the choice to go with Taylor, I regret it so much now, but it's already done and over with. I am still pacing all around the room and I am on the verge of panicing. I mean, what am I going to do when he shows up at my house and pretty much drags me out on a date? It woulnd't even be a date. It would be hell for me. I hear a knock on the door and I run to the mirror to see if I look like I've been crying or something. 

"Soph?" I hear Nash say and I walk over to open the door. He's standing there, half asleep, in sweatpants.

"Hey babe" I say and pull him into my chest so he can't get a good look at my face. 

"Why are you up it's so early come back to bed!" he says as he pulls away and tries to drag me back to the bed. I giggle and allow him to bring me back to the bed and I lay down next to him. 

"It's not even early it's like 12" I say to him and he groans and pulls me into his chest. I smile as he wraps his arms around my body and I close my eyes. Don't get me wrong, this is so comfortable, but I need to figure out what I'm going to do. 

"Babeee" I groan and he only tightens his grip. I giggle and he doesn't say anything. "Let goo" I say and I hear a snore from his mouth. I look up and his eyes are shut and he's snoring. I can tell he's faking because he rarely snores. "You never snore in your sleep.. Nice try though!" I say to him and he groans and opens his eyes. For a couple minutes, he helped me forget about the situation I'm in, but all the thoughts come right back into my head. He releases me and I sit up. 

"What's wrong?" he asks and I turn around and look at him. 

I smile at him and say, "Nothing.. I just want to get ready" he nods his head and I return to the bathroom. I'm really lucky he didn't suspect anything. At this point, I'm out of options. I grab my phone and walk out of the bathroom. 

"I'll be right back" I say to Nash as I walk out of the room. I go down to the kitchen and nobody is down there so, I go through my contacts and look for Taylor. Once I find him, I hit call and hope he picks up. It rings and as I soon begin to loose hope, the ringing stops. 

"Hello?" he says into the phone. 

"Hey Taylor I need to talk to yo" I say as I walk out to the backyard. I take a seat on the bench in the backyard and prepare myself to tell Taylor.

"Okay what? Is everything alright?" he asks me.

"Yeah.. Well.. Um no actually. So, I was planning on leaving today you know that right?" I ask.

"Yeah what about it?"

"Well, Jeff asked me.. Or rather told me that we were going on a date a while ago and it is suppose to happen today. My plan was to leave and never talk to him or see him again, but since my flight got delayed, I am still here and he is coming to get me and I'm scared" I admitted into the phone. I hear him sigh.

"Soph why did you even say yes in the first place?!" he asks, frantically. I went through the same thing with Nash and here we go with Taylor. They act like I had a choice. 

"Taylor, if I said no, I probably wouldn't be here right now. He would've came and probably taken me. You guys don't understand that he can do pretty much anything to me because he always threatens me with Nash" I say into the phone. I am holding back my tears and I really hope Nash went back to sleep and doesn't look out the window.