Chapter 8

SOPHIES POV-

Once it was time for everyone with general admission to show up, we returned to our seats in front row. My phone rings and it is Nash. How long are you staying here? I look up at the stage and he is sitting up there staring at me with a smile. I look down at my phone and respond with, Since it's summer, we can stay as long as we want my Aunt lives like 5 minutes away. You? I hit send and then turn my attention to the boys.

"HEY EVERYONEEE!" Cam screams into the microphone. All the girls start screaming and I just laugh. Nash responds with I think we are staying longer, but I'm not sure where we are staying. I wonder if we would ever see them again after Magcon is over. I sure hope I do because I'm pretty sure it would suck if we never talked again. Good:) I send and then pay attention to the stage once again. They are all acting stupid, as usual and dancing. I laugh and roll my eyes at how stupid they are all being. Tay seems pretty interested in just watching them be idiots. I still don't understand why she paid to see this, but I got a free vacation out if it.

Once the final day of Magcon is over, we return to our hotel and Tay says, "Could we go to the beach since it's not late yet?" I think it over and then nod my head. "Invite the guys." she says to me.

"Okay I'll next Nash." I say. She nods and I walk into my room. I take out my phone and text Nash, Hey what are all of you guys doing today? I go over to my suit case and pull out my bathing suit. I am about to go into the bathroom to change, when my phone rings. I go over and it says, I think we were planning on going to a movie or something.. Why? I want him to come to the beach with us, that sucks. I respond with Oh okay I wanted you to come to the beach with us like you, me, Shawn and Tay.. But if you guys have plans that's fine. I go into the bathroom and put on my coral, strapless bikini. I grab jean shorts and a crop top to put on over my bathing suit and grab my phone. We'd both be happy to go to the beach with you guys.. we didn't want to go to the movies that much anyways. Nash responds with. I smile and answer with Okay could you guys be ready in 15? I walk into the main room and sit down on the couch. He text back Yeah meet us in the lobby! I agree and wait for Tay. It takes her the whole 15 minutes to get ready.

"Tay we are going in water and you're over there getting ready like you're going to a ball!" I say to her.

"Shut up I like Shawn and don't want to look like shit in front of him." she says. I roll my eyes and stand up. I grab my sunglasses and we walk out of the door. Nash and Shawn are sitting on the couch waiting for us.

"So what beach are we going to?" Nash asks as we get into the limo. Nash suggested that we take their limo because it didn't cost us anything and it was much nicer.

"It doesn't matter any beach I just want to swim" I say. He smiles, nods his head and tells the driver any beach. We start driving and Nash sits down next to me. Shawn and Tay are in their own conversation.

"So are you excited that you're staying here?" he asks me. I nod my head and smile at him. Our hands end up brushing each other, but neither of us want to make the first move. After a while I just took his hand and smiled at him. When we arrive, Nash and I walk hand in hand down to the beach and pick a spot. I lay down my towel and Nash does the same. "Wanna go swimming?" he asks. I sigh and shake my head no. "Pleaseeee?" he asks as he tries to drag me. I giggle and shake my head no.

"I want to tan." I say. He sighs and nods his head.

"Well I'll just swim by myself." he says and takes off his shirt and runs into the water. I shake my head as I laugh. I take off my shirt and shorts and lay down on the towel. I love to tan, even though it's not good for you.

I end up relaxing and I was close to falling asleep when I get drenched in water. "WHAT THE FU-" I stopped myself before I could finish that. There are kids around. I take off my sunglasses and it was Nash.

"Oops it slipped out of my hands sorry babe." he says and starts laughing.

"This isn't funny one bit." I say to him as I sit up.

"Oh but it is." he says and sits down next to me. "Since you're already wet, you should just come in the water with me." he says. I just ignore him. Two can play this game. "Oh come on babe you can't stay mad at me forever." he says as he inches closer to me. I cross my arms and turn the other way. "Ohh the silent treatment.. I see." he says. I am satisfied that he knows I am angry, when I feel his hands on my hips and he throws me over his shoulder. I start punching his back and kicking. I sigh as we reach the water and he throws me in. I decide to give him a taste of his own medicine. I hold my breath and I hear him say, "Soph? SOPH!" and he reaches down and brings me to the surface. "I'm so sorry oh my god." he says. I start bursting out laughing and he gives me a weird look.

"Got ya." I say as I splash him and try to swim away. I feel his hands on my hips and he pulls me towards him.

"You can't get away from me that easily." he says into my neck. I get goosebumps from his touch. I turn around so I was facing him and we were so close.

"Can I kiss you?" he asks. I nod my head and he leans in. Our lips meet and my hands go up to his neck and into his hair. I open my mouth slightly so he can have more access. I felt something in the pit of my stomach and it is perfect. I pull away and look into his eyes.

"I like you." I blurted out before I could stop myself.

He smiles at me and says, "I like you too." Those 4 words meant more to me than he could understand. I have had my heart broken so many times before, and since I am falling so hard for him, if he broke my heart, I don't know how long it would take me to recover.

We just swim around the rest of the day and enjoy each other's company. Once we we finish, we met up with Tay and Shawn and we get back in the limo. Nash has his arm around my waist the whole time. We get back to the hotel and Nash walks me to my room. "Today was great." I say as we stop at my door.

"Yeah it was. We should do something tomorrow too?" he asks more as a question. I nod my head and lean into him. He meets me half way and we kiss each other.

"GET A ROOM" Tay screams from down the hall.

I roll my eyes and say, "Bye text me okay?" he nods and walks back to the elevator. I close the door and walk into my room. I need to get all my stuff together since we were going to my aunt's place tomorrow. Once I am all packed, I get in the shower and wash all the sea water off my body. I quickly ate the pizza Tay got and got ready for bed. I am so tired from today. As I lay in bed, I get a text from Nash. Today was the best day ever:) he texted. I smiled like an idiot and answer with, Yeah it was, but I'm beat.. Talk to you tomorrow. Night:) I was about to fall asleep, when my phone rang and he said, Sleep tight babe see you tomorrow:). And with that I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

SORRY I ONLY GOT TO UPDATE ONCE TODAY! I was really busy today, but I tried to make it long. I hope you liked it and during the week, I will try to update 2 times a day, but it's hard. Thanks for reading!:)~K