Chapter 58

SOPHIES POV-

I got at least 4 hours of sleep. I was paranoid the entire time. How could I not be? The only thing I kept thinking is that they didn't get him and he's on his way back to my house to kill him. Now he knows that I'm leaving and that's horrible for me. Hopefully he doesn't know where I am going, but from what the cops told us, he won't be getting out any time soon, but he has all his guys that are probably going to find me and kill me. Now, it's 6 in the morning and I am leaving in 6 hours. I roll on my side so I am facing Nash. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping. I bring my hand up to his cheek and rub it with my thumb softly. I smile at sit up in the bed. I fix my hair and pull the covers off of me. I walk over to my suit case and open it. I take all the clothes I have taken out and put them back in. I go into the bathroom and put on sweat pants and a tank top and put the dirty clothes in the suit case. I brush my teeth and wash my face and pack everything away. It's really upsetting that I'm leaving, but we all knew it was coming at some point. I quietly walk out of the room and close the door. I walk across the hall to Tay's room and open the door. I see her and Shawn, still asleep in the bed and I smile. I make my way downstairs and into the kitchen. 

"Hey Soph!" my aunt says and I smile at her. 

"Hey why are you up so early?" I ask her and give her a light hug. I take a seat next to her and the cook puts a plate of food in front of me. I thank her and look at my aunt. 

"Just coulnd't sleep I was too nervous for today!" she says and I lightly smile at her. 

"Yeah I barely slept too I don't wanna leave.." I say and trail off. 

"I know, but we all knew it was going to happen at some point. I mean you and Tay can come back every summer!" she says and I smile with a nod. 

"That would be great actually just to get away" I say and she agrees. I would love to come back down here every year it would be great actually. But, Nash won't be here. He could be famous by then. 

"Hey Soph?" she asks, bringing me out of my thoughts. I look at her and she smiles and continues, "Since you're leaving and Nash doesn't live in New York, where does it leave you two?" I sigh. I have been thinking about it forever and I honestly have no idea. I wish I knew. 

"I don't know to be honest. I mean we live so far apart that I don't know if it will work, but I would love for it to work out. It's going to be hard" I say and she nods her head. 

"Well, go spend the last couple hours with him" she says and pushes me toward the stairs. I giggle and walk up the stairs. I enter my room and Nash is still passed out. I roll my eyes and walk over to the side of the bed he's on. I lay down on top of him and he groans. 

"NASH THERE'S A FIRE!" I scream, holding back my laughs. He shakes his head and jolts up, throwing me on the bed next to him. 

"WHAT?!" he screams and I break out laughing. I can't take it anymore. His head turns to me and it makes me laugh even harder. 

"Where's the fire, Soph?" he asks, obviously angry. 

I giggle and say, "I didn't say anything what do you mean?" trying to keep a straight face. 

He moves himself so he's pinning me down and hovering over me. "I am pretty sure you screamed there was a fire about a minute ago" he says and I shake my head. "Hmm I think you're lying to me." he says lowering his face to mine. I shake my head and he rolls his eyes. He kisses my nose and gets off of me. 

"You slept for like 10 years" I say and he laughs. 

"No you just got up early" he says and goes into the bathroom. I sit up on the bed and fix my hair again. I get up and grab my phone and ignore the messages I have. I go into the bathroom and Nash is brushing his teeth.