Chapter 30

SOPHIES POV-

I really wanted Nash to stay the night, but he was right when he said he should go home. I woke up from a pretty good night sleep, at least much better than the night before. I barely slept the other night because Nash and I were fighting. I had a text from Nash and he said, Hey:) Text me back when you wake up and we can hang out I smile and text back, Hey I just woke up and you can come back to my place today:) I knew my aunt wouldn't care, and Tay was probably just going to hang out with Shawn. I went down, ate and got ready. Nash showed up and walked into my room. I smile at him and he walks over to me. He hugs me tightly and I tilt my head up to kiss him. I was expecting a soft kiss, but it was rough and passionate. I bite onto his bottom lip and he moans lightly. That turned me on more than I will ever be able to explain. 

I pull him toward the bed and he falls on top of me. He smiles and continues to kiss me again. My hands find their way down to his shirt and I start to pull it up. Nash pulls away and pulls his shirt over his head. I finally got a nice look at is torso and my jaw dropped. "Like what you see?" he asks and I giggle. He returns to my lips and continues the kiss. My hands end up roaming all around his torso. I sit up and pull of my shirt and his eyes go straight to my chest. At first, I was a little uncomfortable, but his eyes returned to my face and he smiled at me. I giggled and pulled him back down to me. My hands end up at Nash's belt and I mess around with it and he says "Stop teasing" I laugh and flip us over so he was under me and I was on top.

I lean down and kiss him again, but my body does something I wasn't expecting. I stated to rock my hips against his and he moans. "Soophh" he says to me. I couldn't say anything.. I was speechless. I continue and I tried to keep quiet, but I end up collapsing on his chest and he was just laughing. I was still recovering from my high. That might have been the best feeling in the world. "Well that was a good greeting." he says and I start laughing. I let up and pull on my shirt. "Yeah it was" I say to him. "So what's the plan for the day?" I ask. "I mean we could do that again, I'm cool with that.." Nash says. I laugh and roll my eyes. "Why don't we go back to Shawn's and see everyone?" he asks. I nod my head and throw Nash his shirt. I really hope we don't run into Taylor, but I know we will.. I mean he lives there. I never thought I could be the type of person to do that with a guy, but it just happened I guess, but I don't regret it.

We made our way back to Shawn's and pretty much everyone was there. Taylor was, but he had some girl with him. Once Nash saw, his grip around my waist tightened. I rub his back trying to comfort him and it worked. "Hey guys!" I say as everyone turns and looks at us. Everyone says hi guys and we sit down on the couch. "So what do you guys wanna do?" Cam asks. I shrug my shoulders and Matt says, "Why don't we have like a party later?!" All the other guys were nodding their head in agreement, and I could care less, so I agreed. We just hung around the house the rest of the day while the guys got ready for the party.

The party was starting at 8 and it was 7:30 now. Shawn and Tay went out to get drinks and someone was bringing the alcohol. Nash and I were sitting on the couch and Cam walked in with that Ryann girl I met the other day. "Hey guys" I say as they sit down on the other couch. "Hey" Cam says and Ryann waves. They were actually a really cute couple, if they are even a couple. Cam looked at Ryann like she was is everything and it made me smile. "What are you smiling at?" Nash whispers in my ear. It made me shiver at how close he was to me. I shake my head and say, "Nothing" he laughs and kisses my neck. My eyes flutter closed and I needed to stop him before it got out of hand. "Nash.." I say quietly. He laughs and pulls away. "Maybe later.." he says and stands up and walks away. 

It was already 8 and people started showing up. I ended up hanging out with Ryann before the party and now, we were walking around together. She was really cool and we were getting along really well. "So are you and Cam dating?!" I ask her. She blushes and nods her head. "Ahhh you guys are so cute together!" I say to her. She smiles and Cam comes over and takes her. I look around and my eyes find Nash. He walks over to me and asks, "Do you want to dance?" I shrug my shoulders and he pulls my out to the living room that was cleared of furniture so there was a dance floor. I listened to the song and let it take over my body. After about 30 minutes of dancing with Nash, I could feel how hard he was through his jeans. I laugh and continue, just to tease him. He grabs my waist and spins me around so I was facing. Him I looked into his eyes and he crashed his lips into mine. I smile and pull away. 

We danced a little bit longer and we made our way off and got something to drink. I was pretty happy that Taylor wasn't bothering us, and I wanted to keep it that way. We kept walking around and laughing at how stupid everybody was being. The party lasted until about 2, and to be honest, I didn't want to go home. It was too late and I feel bad always calling the car this late. "Nash.. I'm tiredd" I say to him. He laughs and nods his head. "Wanna just stay over?" he asks and I nod my head. He leads me up the stairs and into his room. I fall onto the bed and he hands he a t shirt and boxers. I mumble a thanks and get up and change into the clothes. I walk back into his room and fall into the bed. I feel the bed dip and he lays down next to me. He pulls me into him and I close my eyes and fall asleep.

Okay so that was a little dirty, but they haven't been dating long, so just give it some more time:) But thanks for reading!:)~K