Always

Mark

I walked down to the kitchen and was surprised from what I saw. My mother was making some breakfast. "Good morning sweety!"
I thought she hated me, she was so angry after I explained everything. It looked delicious so I couldn't help but sit down and eat the plate she offered me.

"I just want to apologize for the was I acted the other day, I don't know what came over me."
"It's fine, you were just worried. All that time away and with what happened to me, I'd probably get mad too." We finished our breakfast in peace, "Bye Mom." I blew her  a kiss as I walked out.

Right as I walked out I was pulled  into a hug. "Good Morning Mark!"
"Good morning my smol Irish bean."
"Who are you calling smol, shorty."
"Ow, my feelings, the pot called the kettle black."
"Come on, pick up your short legs, we gotta get going."

Once we got to school we were surrounded by Jack's friends.
"Potato! Where have you been!?" The speaker was a tall guy with blue eyes, not as brilliant or as lovely Jack's though, he sounded Swedish.
"I've been with Mark."
"So, you guys got back together?"
Jack looked into my eyes and gave me a smile, "Not yet, we have three weeks left, Wade."
A guy with a bear hat burst out laughing, "Don't tell me its that gay code trash."
"Rules are rules."
"You guys are me new otp!"
"Bob, stop your'e not relatable. Come on Mark let's get inside!" He giggled as he pulled me inside. I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding.

"Markimoo, are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm just not used to being in big groups that don't want to take my lunch money."
He sighed and tightened his grip on my hand. "You just looked a little pale, I don't want you to be uncomfortable. And remember I'm here for you."
"Sounds like something a boyfriend would say." He slapped my arm playfully.
"I'll see you at lunch, see-ya!"

--

I rushed into the cafeteria looking for Jack, he had saved us a nice table by the windows.
"Mark?" He asked while nibbling on some cookies.
"Yeah Jack"
"The line from the movie is 'maybe okay will be our always' you idiot!"
"I'm sorry, do I look like a freaking movie encyclopedia to you?"
He reached across the table and held my hand. "Mark in all seriousness, how do you think the case is gonna go?"
"Obviously he'll be guilty, he attacked both of us!"
"I don't know I just have a bad feeling about it. Like something might go wrong."
"The only thing that'll go wrong in the future is if I can't call you mine."
"Mark! Why are you so smooth."
"Because you're so cute."
The bell rang.
"I'll see you in art."
"Jack, I'm in band, remember."
"Oh dang, we can walk home together. See ya"
He blew me a kiss, I caught and put it onto my heart.

Though we may not be official, we sure act like it. I do hope that okay may be our forever, er, I mean always.

A/N: firstly, bad quality b/c this was a bit rushed and I am a bit upset with my sister and it stressed me out so, ugh! Anyway, is that foreshadowing I see B). Hope you enjoyed!