The Case

Jack

It is now the day of the case. Mark seems very confident, but I'm a nervous wreck. I don't know why, I just know something bad is going to happen.
"Jack," Mark interrupts my thoughts, "you have to go sit in the stands, I have to be up there."
"Okay," I let go of his hand after giving him a quick kiss on his cheek and walk off to the stands, "remember, tomorrow."
He nods in understanding before taking his seat.

--

The case is almost over now. I was called up to the witness stand at one point, I'm certain that fooker will go to jail for a long time. Shane has been acting extremely calm during it all, even pleading guilty. He was convicted and will be facing the longest sentence for domestic abuse. It's all too suspicious.
"Any last words before you are sent to 25 years," said the judge.
"Yes, actually. I would like to point out that Mark may have some mental issues." He started to tear up. "Though I may have abused him, i am worried about his health. He always cut himself, even before we got together. He may be a danger to society and himself, though I may be a bigger threat, Mark should still seek treatment." He took a pause, and I took the chance to look over at Mark, he seemed ready to burst. "Another thi-"
"Shut the fuck up!"
Everyone turned towards Mark.
"You caused me so much agony. You have no right to speak about me, why won't you die! I tried to kill you so many times!"
The room went silent as he realized what he had said. I could see Shane smile, this is what he had planned.
"Excuse me Mr.Fischbach, what do you mean by that?" He stayed silent, not wanting to answer for his mistakes.
"Your honor, isn't it obvious, Mark has been keeping me latched onto him. Before I started to abuse him, I was trying to break up with him, and he threatened me. He's poisoned me, held me at gun point, and held a knife to my neck. Notice this is before I became dominant. The roles have merely switched now. Why he lost control, I'm not certain, but he needs help. And I am ready to face my sentence now that I could get this off my back."
"You ass-blasting bitchaloid!" Mark got up from his seat with a knife in hand, how did I not notice that. Everyone was screaming, the police held down Mark as Shane was taken to another room.
"Due to the acts that we've all just witnessed, I order you, Mark Fischbach, to be admitted to psychiatric center." He banged his hammer down, just as marks body became limp, he seemed defeated. They were going to send my Mark to an asylum, I couldn't believe it.

Mark

I couldn't help it, he was blaming me and trying to ship me off with insane people. Though it is true I belong there, no, I used to, before I met Jack. He has helped me so much and now he was trying to separate us. I always carry that small knife with me, even if I'm fine, it reminds me there is a sweet escape. But now my relief has turned against me, everything has. I had tried to kill him multiple times so he wouldn't leave me. It was stupid, I don't even know what was going through my head back then. One day he stood up to me, and in all honesty, I loved his dominate side. It was nice to have someone care for you, and I stayed like that no matter the pain.

The officers pushed me against the floor once I stopped resisting. What will Jack think of me now? Probably some sadistic freak, I don't deserve him.

A/N : wow, nearly 300 reads, I don't even know that many people in real life! I hope this makes sense, there's not a lot of cases with the plaintiff being sent off to a psychiatric institution. I couldn't think of any other ideas for filler chapters, jumping to the case just made sense. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!