[20]

Its my first time writing like this so Im really sorry it sucks.

---

Jungkook sighed as he got into a car. He felt pretty nervous. He was going to meet Yoongi today.

"Are you nervous?" his mom asked with small smile on her face.

"A lot actually," Jungkook admited.

"How does this boy look like? You always talk about how cute he is but you never show me his picture!" his mom pouted a bit.

Jungkook laughed as he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"This is Yoongi hyung," he said while his mom was staring at cute boy on his screen.

"Why didnt u tell me that he is THAT cute?!"

"I told you he's cute," Jungkook laughed.

"Yeah yeah sure..." she smiled, "are you guys dating?"

"Mom! He's straight and plus, I think he's going to marry this bitch," Jungkook found the photo of that girl what Yoongi will marry.

"Wait... what?!" Jungkook's mom gasped.

"Its arranged marriage mom," Jungkook sighed a bit.

"Ahhh, I see, well you will see my dear, you will see," she smiled once again and then they finally went to Daegu.

It was 11:50a.m when they arrived. The friend of Jungkook's mom was a small woman with chubby cheeks. She was really cute.

"Welcome in Daegu!" she screamed as she saw Jungkook and his mom coming.

She hugged them and talked and talked and talked.

The shop center wasn't far away. Only about 10 minutes walking.

"Well, let's have lunch now and then you can go Jungkookie, okay?" Jungkook's mom smiled softly.

"Okay, I'll text to Yoongi that we meet at two, okay?"

"Sure, darling."

From: Jungkook

-"Can we meet at two?"

From: Yoongi

-"Sure! Will you wait before the coffee shop whats in the centre?"

-"You will find it easily."

From: Jungkook

-"Kay, see ya!"

---

"Do you want me to go with you?" Jungkook's mom joked.

"No, that's okay, mom," he answered as he took a deep breathe.

His hands were shaking. This was the most craziest thing what he has ever done.

"Go now! You don't want to be late!" she laughed as Jungkook nodded.

He got out of a car and walked to the shop centre. It was huge and people were everywhere.

There were like million shops with different things.

Jungkook smiled a bit as he looked for a coffee shop. And Yoongi was right, he found it easily.

He didn't see anyone who has a blonde hair. He was here early. It was 1:50 yet.

"Uhmm... Jungkook, right?"

And there he was. The real Min Yoongi wearing an oversized hoodie and tight jeans.

Jungkook gasped. Yoongi was more beautiful in real.

He had cute cheeks and was so small.

"Hi, hyung," he smiled after a awkward moment of silence.

"Hey, so can we get something to eat? Im starving," Yoongi said casualy.

He didn't smile or anything. He was like emotionless.

"Okay, let's go," Jungkook nodded hoping that Yoongi will smile a bit.

He could be grumpy because he was hungry, who knows?

"It's nice to finally see you in person," Jungkook admited as he blushed.

"Ahhh, yeah that's right. But I can't stay for a long. My parents want me to be home at 5p.m."

"Why that?" Jungkook pouted.

He was enjoying Yoongi's scent, Yoongi's legs, Yoongi's butt... Well he enjoyed anything about the older man.

"Family dinner... Nah, would you like to come? Maybe it won't be that tiring with you," Yoongi asked all of sudden.

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock.

"What time are you leaving?" Yoongi smiled a bit.

"You fucking smiled!" Jungkook clapped his hands happily and Yoongi laughed a bit.

"Oh fuck I love your laugh!"

"Watch your language kid."

"I'll ask my mom if I can stay with you for a dinner okay? But... Wouldn't your parents be angry or something like that?" Jungkook asked as he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"You can even oversleep if you want to..."

"Oh fuck Yoongi - oh hi mom!"

Yoongi burst into a laugher while Jungkook was blushing hard and trying to explain his mom that they aren't doing anything bad.

"Okay, thanks mom, I'll see you tomorrow, okay. Yah! Don't worry about THIS. Okie, see ya!" Jungkook then looked at Yoongi.

"I can stay at your house for a night but we can't do things... " Jungkook laughed.

"She just destroyed my plan!" Yoongi pouted and then both boys laughed again.

It was the very first time Yoongi laughed that much.

A/n: Im so sorry, its so lame and full of mistakes.

Why am i even writing this ahhh. Its kinda short I know, Im sorry but im on my phone and im kinda tired haha.

I kinda use the word "kinda" a lot xD

Hope anybody likes that...im sorry once again I hate myself.

I updated two chapters in one day cuz i won't be able to update in the morning xD