[52]

A sigh left Jungkook's mouth. He was starving and Yoongi was already late. The older said he would be home earlier than normally, but no he wasn't.

It was 9 p.m. and he was nowhere to be found. Of course Jungkook had texted him for what felt like milionth time, but he did not answer. 

"Aish, grandpa!" he groaned. 

To be honest, he was pissed off. He wanted to show him some beautiful places and of course, beach.

"I'm fucking hungry!" he screamed, hunger getting on his nerves. 

"What's wrong oh my god," Yoongi screamed back as he opened the front door.

"I AM HUNGRY AND YOU ARE FUCKING LATE AND I WANTED TO DO SO MANY THINGS AND YOU PROMISED YOU WILL BE HOME SOON AND YOU ARE NOT. IT'S FUCKING 9:30 P.M." he left his anger got out of him.

"Jungkookie," Yoongi said, shocked expresion on his face.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to show some beautiful places, you know," Jungkook whispered, tears in his eyes.

"You can show me later," Yoongi smiled and gently patted the youngers head.

"I wouldn't be able, because you will leave soon."

"I won't," Yoongi answered. "I was in Daegu, my dad wanted to talk to me about moving here and being boss about this compan."

"What?"

"I'm going to stay with you, kid," Yoongi said as he kissed youngers forehead.

A/n: HEllo

Im sorryyyy

adhwglwglwglwglwglwglwglwglsf

It fucking happened yaaya!!!!!

Im at school and my lesson ends now.

BYE!

LOVE YA ALL

THANKS FOR ALL SUPPORT IT MAKES ME SO SO SO SO HAPPY!!*-* 

<3