[36]

"Hyung, can I cuddle you?" Jungkook asked shyly while he played with his fingers.

"Why not, we did it before," Yoongi shrugged his shoulders as he nodded.

"Thanks grandpa," Jungkook smiled innocently and hugged the older.

"Goodnight, kid," Yoongi pated his head and played with Jungkook's hair.

It was somehow pleasant and lulling thing for Jungkook. He couldn't help but blush and felt his heartbeat's gone really fast. Why was Yoongi acting this way? Didn't he know Jungkook was gay?

Of course Yoongi knew about Jungkook's sexuality, but what he didn't know was that Jungkook had kinda big crush on Yoongi. 

And Yoongi wasn't helping.

Yoongi did that because they were friends, right? Once, Yoongi said he used to cuddle Hoseok when they were younger. And Hoseok and Yoongi were best friends, it was somehow normal. 

On top of that, Yoongi was straight. He had a girlfriend and Jungkook was sure he wanted a new one. He wanted to marry her and have a kid. 

"What's wrong, kid? You seem a bit down," Yoongi asked and poked Jungkook's right cheek.

"I'm fine," he lied, "everything's okay, grandpa."

"You're lying," Yoongi smirked.

"I'm not," Jungkook tried to argue.

"You can't win this game, kid," Yoongi laughed, "just sleep it off, it's gonna be okay."

"You're right, granpa. Sweet dreams."

"Goodnight," Yoongi answered with small smile on his face.

Jungkook hugged the older one tightly and showed his head to the crook of Yoongi's neck.

A/n: Hello!

 Here's another update... I wrote it like for three times bc wattpad is a bitch and hates me, lol.

 Hope you liked it<3 

ILY guys<3 

Also, im sorry for mistakes.