[44]

Yoongi grabbed his keys and ran to the car. He used his navigation to find the bar where Jungkook was.

He still knew nothing about Busan. He knew the way from Jungkook's house to his work and back.

He drove fastly and furiously. Somehow he felt like Dominic from fast and furious which was one of his favourite movies ever.

Well he grew up on these movies. He still remeber himself watching them on his laptop at night because his mom didn't allow him to watch.

"Fuck," he cursed as he stopped on the red lights.

Well, he would just continue, but there was a car infont of him, eventually stopping so he had to do the same.

"Go go go go," he almost jumped on his seat and drove as fast as he could.

He stopped and found Jungkook standing infront of a bar. Jungkook had his head down staring at his feet.

Yoongi got out of the car and walked towards the younger one. He didn't say anything, just grabbed his hand and pulled him towards his car.

"Get in," he growled.

Yoongi wasn't that type of person who would yell at you.

No, he hated yelling. It was giving him headache. If he was angry, he would just ignore you and made you feel even worse.

"I'm sorry hyung," he whispered, feeling like a shit.

Yoongi didn't answer, he just switch on the radio and drove back to Jungkook's house.

"Are you ignoring me?" he asked, again not getting a response from the older one.

"What are you waiting for?" Yoongi asked when he parked in front of the house.

"Uhmm," Jungkook mumbled and got out.

"Thanks," he tried to smile a bit, but failed.

Yoongi didn't answer and walked inside with Jungkook following him. They went to Jungkook's room.

"Goodnight," Yoongi said as he walked away to the living room.

He didn't want to sleep on the couch, but what could he do? He had to show Jungkook that he did mistake. That he is hurt.

He knew something was up with his younger friend and it hurt him even more.

A/n: Sorry not sorry.

Just wait a bit and maybe somethings gonna happen.

Ok. Im out.

Bye.