[27]

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Jungkook cursed as he woked up.

It was 11a.m. and his mom told him to be back before lunch.

"Yoongi! Woke up! Yah! You lazy grandpaaaaa!" Jungkook screamed into Yoongi's ear and the older one jumped in shock.

"What the fuck kid?!" he opened his eyes and yawned.

He was so cute. His blonde hair were all messy and his face looked he stole it from some puppy.

"I am late grandpa!" Jungkook said loudly, making sure the older one paid him his full attention.

"And what does that mean for me? I've could sleep now!"

"But you're hugging me so tightly and I can't move!" Jungkook laughed.

And then Yoongi realized. He was really holding Jungkook. He had his legs over Jungkook's ones and his hand was holding Jungkook's T-shirt. He didn't even realized they were so close to each other.

"Omg I'm so sorry I didn't have anyone in my bed for ages and it just... I don't know... Happened? I don't know I'm really sorry," Yoongi apologized with small blush on his face.

"It's okay, grandpa. I liked it," Jungkook giggled and Yoongi hid his face into pillow.

"Wchen wr yo supsed t bi home, kid?" Yoongi mumbled.

"What did you say?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him.

"When were you supposed to be at home?" Yoongi repeated and got up.

"Like and two or three hours ago," Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and laughed a bit.

"What?!"

"I told you I was late!"

"Fuck! Get up! Faster kid! Faster kid!" Yoongi jumped out of his bed and found some clothes to put it on.

"Woh that sounds so wrong, grandpa," Jungkook laughed.

"I swear to god, kid..."

"Okay okay, I'm coming. I'm gonna call my mom that we overslept, ok?"

"Okay, and I'm gonna give you a lift so it won't take that long, hm?" Yoongi smiled sweetly and Jungkook just nodded.

He found his phone. He had like 7 missed calls and 5 messages from his mom.

"Hey mom," he greeted happily.

"Hey you. Where are you, can you tell me?"

"I'm at Yoongi's house, don't worry," Jungkook answered.

"Well I am worried because you are still in his house! Even though he is cute as fuck... It doesn't mean he doesn't want to fuck the hell out of you!"

"Mom!" Jungkook gasped, "He's not Jimin, okay?"

"But I was sooo worried!"

"Well, I forgot to set up my alarm because we felt asleep really early mom and we kinda over slept. I can't believe I slept for so long, but to be honest, I regret nothing," Jungkook smiled a bit, turning his face on the other side of the room because Yoongi was changing.

"Okay okay, but come as soon as possible, got it?"

"Don't worry mom, Yoongi hyung said he's gonna give me a lift, so I'll be there soon."

"Got it, so see you! Uh yeah... Son?"

"Yes mom?"

"No car sex, got it?"

"Mooooooom!" Jungkook whined and she just laughed.

He hung up and fell back to Yoongi's comfortable bed.

"Kid, move that ass of yours and go to change your clothes and visit bathroom. Now."

Jungkook nodded and quickly changed into his own t-shirt and jeans. Then he walked to the bathroom, brushed his teeth with Yoongi's toothbrush and wash his face with Yoongi's soap.

He loved using Yoongi's things. It all felt so smooth and nice. It all smelled as he did.

He said their goodbyes to Mr and Mrs Min.  Mr Min said, he has something important to talk about with Yoongi and Jungkook just hoped for the best. Mrs Min didn't want to let Jungkook go. She wanted him to stay here and make Yoongi smile more.

It was kinda selfish, she knew... But she also knew that when Jungkook leaves, Yoongi will be all grumpy and even worse than before.

She just felt it.

"I'm gonna miss you grandpa," Jungkook smiled as Yoongi stopped his car before the house of Jungkook's mom friend.

"And guess what."

"What?"

"I think I'm going to miss you even more," Yoongi sighed, smilinh shyly.

"That was so cheese," Jungkook laughed.

"I know," Yoongi nodded.

"So I think I will text you soon," Jungkook said with small sigh.

He didn't really want to leave Yoongi.

"Sure, kid. Last thing... We need to take a photo, don't we?"

"We fucking have to!" Jungkook clapped his hands happily.

They both posed a bit and Yoongi took a photo.

"I'll send it to you, okay?"

"Sure, grandpa," Jungkook smiled, "so I'd better go now. See you!" he quickly hugged Yoongi, wawed a bit and then disapeard in the house.

He felt like crying. And Yoongi felt the same pain in his heart even though he would never admit it.

A/n: Hello!

Im sorry Im late, its lame and full of mistakes.

School keeps killing me and I dont have any time for writing omg T.T

And im about to cry rn. I dont want them to leave each other and i kinda dk what to do with this story lol xD

I know the end but its like... To far away now 😂😂

Anyways, thanks for reading, votes and comments! Ily❤

Bye!