[45]

It wasn't hard to fall asleep on the couch for Yoongi. Well he never had problems with falling asleep wherever he was.

It didn't really matter, he was able to fall asleep while driving. Of course it didn't happen since his driving licence tests.

Sudden weight on his torso made him whine and open his eyes. He found Jungkook who was now sitting on him and staring at him with dark eyes.

It was really dark in the room, only moonlight showing Jungkook's beautiful face. Yes, Jungkook was really gorgeous, but Yoongi would never admit it.

"Wha-what are you doing, kid?" he asked softly, not really getting what was going on.

"Sitting..." Jungkook simply answered, shrugging his shoulders a bit and with innocent look on his face.

"But...where?" Yoongi asked again.

It looked like he was really stupid, but he thought it would sound rude if he tell him to get his damn ass off of him. So he just tried to tell him that he is sitting on HIM and HE wants to SLEEP without Jungkook sitting on him, since it was kinda uncomfortable.

"On you?" Jungkook said, still this innocent expression.

"And... Why?" Yoongi questioned.

"Can't I?" Jungkook pouted, his eyes filling with tears.

"Never said that."

"Am I heavy?"

"You're anything but heavy," Yoongi answered.

He knew Jungkook was still drunk and it may made him a bit (very very very) emotional.

He was almost sure he heard quiet sobs coming from Jungkook's bedroom. Of course he didn't do anything. He could be just imagining things.

"I fat little fag, right?"

"Jungkook, what are you talking about?"

"You're thinking this, aren't you? You really dislike me and you're friend with me just because of pitty, right?" Jungkook sobbed, tears running down on his face.

"Jungkook shut the fuck up!" Yoongi shouted.

It was his first time yelling at someone from anger. It felt so wrong and the more tears he saw the more guilty he felt.

"I don't get what are you talking about. I know you are emotional, because of the alcohol, but... You should know that you are fucking gorgerous and your body is so oh my god most of the girls can't breathe when they see you and I'm pretty sure this is the same for boys," Yoongi said, sitting up a bit.

"But the one who I want to love me will never love me," Jungkook answered, his eyes stopping at Yoongis chest.

The older one was wearing his white shirt, unbuttoned first three buttons. With that he had his tight black jeans on and it all looked so ... So so good.

"You never know, kid," he smiled, trying to give to the younger a hopeful smile.

"I know."

And with that, Jungkook moaned a bit. Yoongi stared at him in shock and then it hit him.

Maybe it was just Jungkook since he hasn't realised that, but he moved a bit. That's why he did the same move once again and Jungkook left a small growl escape from his lips.

A/n: ahem!

Sorry not sorry.

Should I write a smut?

I dont feel like Im ready for it, but... Idk. Its up on u guys!^^

Im gonna go back to study rn.

I'm addicted to his hugs.

I love the way he pretends like he doesn't want to hug me, but when I say: "I'll give you a hug," he doesn't protest... He just wraps his strong arms around my weak body and holds me like he'll never leg me go.

And I already miss his warm touch.

And I think I already know what Im gonna do with this trash fic~