[23]

"Do you really live in here?" Jungkook gasped as they arrived in front of Yoongi's house.

"My parents are awfully rich, you know," Yoongi answered like it was no big deal.

Yoongi's house was huge and white building with shiny red roof and big garden.

There were flowers and small trees everywhere. It looked really nice. It must be perfect to sit on a small bench what was there and relax. Jungkook would love to sit here and watch the stars. In Busan he usually went to the beach and then he laid here and watched the stars while sad emotional songs were playing and the sea swishing in the backround. It was beautiful.

Jungkook was literally staring, his mouth wide opened in awe.

"Amazed that much?" Yoongi laughed.

"I've never seen anything like this in my life before," Jungkook whispered, his eyes still shining a bit in surprise and disbelief.

"Let's go in. I'll head you to my room," Yoongi said, "and my mom's here so don't be scared, okay? She's very fine I can tell."

"Scared of what?" Jungkook asked not getting what Yoongi meant.

"You can scream my name as loud as you want," Yoonhu winked at him and started laughing.

"MIN YOONGI!"

"That's the way I like it," Yoongi was literally crying from laugher.

He couldn't help it - he just loved to tease the younger one too much.

"I'm kidding, but you're kinda cute and you kinda look like a baby... Kinda a lot and my mom just loves kids so she will pinch your cheeks and all these mommy things, ya know," Yoongi explained.

"Woow," Jungkook breathed out, "that was the longest sentence you've ever said or written to me."

"It was a complement, I guess?" Yoongi laughed, suddenly feeling nervous.

"Hell yeah, it definitely was," Jungkook nodded.

"So... Thanks, I guess. And now, let's go in... We're standing outside like idiots."

Jungkook just nodded and walked behind Yoongi.

The older one unlocked the door and showed Jungkook into a huge hall. They put down their shoes and Yoongi just smiled. Jungkook was definitely the cutes boy he has ever seen.

"It's even more huge than it looked from outside!" he gasped.

"Yah, control yourself," Yoongi smirked.

"This is just... Waaahh."

Jungkook felt like he was in some palace. But more sumptuous than any of palaces Jungkook has ever seen.

Yoongi just laughed at how cute Jungkook was.

"Yoongi? Is that you? Were you just... Laughing?" his mom came from somewhere.

"Hi mom, this is my friend, Jungkook. Hope you won't mind if he will join to our family dinner," he smiled a bit.

"Oh my god, this Jungkook kid is so cute! How old afe you, dear?" she fangirled.

"I'm sixteen, turning seventeen in the end of the summer break," Jungkook responded with a small smile in his face.

"Ommo! This kid is so cute, can I have him?"

"Mom!"

"And of course! He must stay for a dinner! He is more family to me than the bitch," she smiled sweetly.

"But you just met me..." Jungkook whispered.

"But you made my son smile and even laugh! And you're too cute and I'm pretty sure you have anything this bitch doesn't have and my son will be really happy with you and I can't wait for you marriage guys! Oh my I'm so excited!" she screamed happily.

"Mom we're friends! And I'm straight!"

"Not for long..." she winked at them.

"Show Jungkook house so he won't get lost in here... Are staying for a night, cutie?"

Jungkook just nodded and blushed at her words.

"Awww, I love him a lot already," she smiled, "dinner is at 5 so don't be late!"

And with that she disappeared.

Jungkook looked at Yoongi and then they went to Yoongi's room.

A/n: Omg why is it taking that long?

I miss these chat parts lol xD

Anyway i hope you liked it and see u!

Thanks for every read, vote and comment. Ily guyz!❤