[33]

Jungkook sighed heavily. Today was the day. Yoongi was on his way and Jungkook's mother was cooking for them.

Jungkook's parents will stay at house until tomorrow and then leave.

They will be home alone. What will they do? What Hoseok meant by "Yoongi is not what he seems to be"?

Jungkook was confused. And to be honest...he was nervous as fuck.

"Darling!" his mother shouted.

"Mhhmm?" Jungkook asked, getting up and walked towards her.

"Go and do some shopping. You and Yoongi will be here without me cooking for you so you'd better buy some snacks," she laughed.

"Mom I can cook!" Jungkook pouted.

"Jungkook I told you I don't want to live in burned house."

"Mooooom."

"Just gooooooo."

"Fine fine fine fine," Jungkook whined as he went to his room get changed.

"This kiddo," his mother laughed and continued on baking chocolate cookies.

"I'm going, okay mom?"

"Do you have money?" she asked and pulled out her wallet.

"I do...but if you wanna give me some... I am waiting," he smiled cutely.

"Aiish, you're such a dork," she poked Jungkook's cheek and gave him some money.

"Owww mom that huurt!" Jungkook sobed fakely (does this word exist? Lol)

"Ah shut up and go," she laughed again and hit his arm playfully.

"What a nice mother I have," Jungkook rolled his eyes sarcastically and left.

He went out with a small sigh leaving his lips.

He brought some chips, sweets and chinese soaps.

He could cook, but nah, he was to lazy to do it and his mother told him to not to cook.

The only one thing what he had in his mind was Yoongi. He should be here in 30 minutes.

"Buy some condoms, Im pretty cool mother so I know what you guys will do when Im not here, lol."

Jungkook read his mother's text and his eyes went wide.

"Omg mom ur gross! Im not gonna buy anything!" he typed quickly and shoved his phone right into his pocket.

He went back home, seeing Yoongi's car in front of his house.

"Fuck," he breathed out and ran towards him.

Yoongi was talking to his mom, facing his back to Jungkook. Jungkook screamed and jumped on Yoongi's back.

"Fuck kid, you're  heavier than I thought," Yoongi gasped as he fell on the ground with Jungkook on his back

"Oh my god Jungkook! What are you?! Twelve?!" his mom laughed.

"Yep, on schale from one to ten," Jungkook simply answered and stood up.

He helped Yoongi to get up and smiled at him. Yoongi just grinned and said simple "hi".

"Let's go in," Jungkook's mother smiled and opened the door.

The boys went inside in silence. It wasn't awkward. They had big smiles on their faces and Jungkook's mom couldn't help, but fangirl really hard inside.

"Show him your room and don't forget... We are still here," she grinned and Jungkook punched her arm lightly.

"Don't worry about it, miss. We can wait a bit..." Yoongi laughed and Jungkook's face turned bright red.

"You look like a tomato, darling. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine mom, thanks. I'm really fine," he smiled, anger in his eyes as he bit his lower lip.

A/n: hello!

Im really sorry its so short today.

But i promise I will update more.

But idk when.

Because... Shit just happened.

Oh wait, it wasn't  just a shit. It was more than fucking shit.

My classmate texted me, that he wants to kill himself. Well, he promised to me, that he won't do anything...but idk. Im just sick worried even though Im still mad at him.

And my dad's sickness got worse. He's cold and i had to make him hot tea and give him warm termo bottle into his bed.

Im really worried, because he doesnt want to go to see a doctor today. But he promised he will go there tomorrow if he feels bad.

He gave me the pinky promise...

Idk im just crying for two hours straight rn and i really dont know what to do. I tried to make this chapter happier...so I hope u will like it and im really sorry for mistakes i didn't pay much attention while writing.