[54]

After a month later, Yoongi already lived with Jungkook's parents and Jungkook. He also went on Jeju Island with them.

And he could say, he's never felt so good. He and Jungkook continued on sleeping in the same bed, cuddling every night, watching films or just talking.

"Grandpa! Come here pleaseeee!" Jungkook screamed from kitchen and Yoongi let an annoyed sigh left his mouth.

He got up from television and made his way to the kitchen where Jungkook was cooking.

Or he was trying...

"Oh my god, what did you do?!" Yoongi screamed as he saw fire on the table.

"Fireee... Oooh eeoohh...?" Jungkook tried and smiled nervously.

Yoongi just rolled his eyes and extinguished the fire with water.

"I swear to God, kid, I'm going to hurt you, if you touch matches again..." Yoongi groaned.

"I did nothing! The dish-cloth just burnt and I didn't know what to do, so I threw it on the table!" Jungkook tried to defend himself.

"Sure, sure. So the dish-cloth burnt itself, okay I got it," Yoongi laughed and threw the burnt cloth to the bin.

"I hate you grandpa," Jungkook pouted.

"No, you don't," Yoongi smirked and walked closer to Jungkook.

"Oh boy, I do!" Jungkook answered, bitting his lower lip.

"You love me, don't you?"

"No I don't!"

"We will see," the smirk never left Yoongi's face as he kissed Jungkook who turned bright red.

"Hyung!"

"You liked it, didn't you?" Yoongi smiled a bit.

Jungkook didn't know how to react. Of course he liked the kiss, but this wasn't right. It was really bad... Just like his grades from Maths.

"Because I loved it..." Yoongi broke the silence between them.

"You... What?" Jungkook finally spoke.

"I love you Jungkook. And I know you feel it same, but I won't force you, if this is too fast for you. I will just wait until you become my boyfriend," Yoongi whispered and he left long sigh leave his lips.

It was all out. Well, he was way too scared, but he had to do it. He couldn't wait anymore.

"I will be your boyfriend, grandpa," Jungkook answered, smiling happily.

"Thank you, kid."

"This grandpa..."

A/n: Hello!

I know I said there wont be any other update today buttttt... I got bored? And well my mom made me so mad, so I decided to write another chapter.

This is the last one of this book.

I know, many of you wanted smut and I will try to write one? Its gonna be in epilogue.

I want to say big thank you's to people who commented on this story!❤it made me so so so happy! And even though I didn't always answer, I read every single comment!

Also big thank you' s to people who voted on this story! It also made me happy! I was like "Wah, there's actually someone, who likes it." Even though its like one of the worst ffs what I've ever written.

Im sure I won't be writing in English again.

So thank you very much! I love all of you!❤