[21]

Jungkook and Yoongi went to KFC's to get something reaaaally healthy to eat.

After that they walked to the park. Jungkook felt like he was on a date.

His first date with Jimin was like this. They met up at 2p.m. at shop centre in Busan and then they went to KFC for something to eat.

They went to the park, too. And they were with small kids on the playground. This playground was just Jungkook thing.

After he and Jimin broke up, he went there and stayed here for few hours. He missed the older so much.

Jungkook gasped when he saw ice cream parlor.

"Want some?" Yoongi laughed.

Jungkook's cheeks turned bright red as he nodded. He could not help it. Ice cream was a life.

"Which one would you like, kid?" Yoongi asked as they arrived to the stand.

"Tutti frutti, grandpa," he answered as blue and orange/yellow ice cream hit his eyes.

(A/n: idk what the colour of this ice cream is but i love it! Its yummy and tastes like some kids chewing gum xD)

"So one huge tutti frutti and one huge chocolate ice cream, please," Yoongi ordered.

The woman nodded and gave them their ice cream.

"Thank you," Jungkook gave her a small smile and she smiled back.

Yoongi paid for both of them and then they walked away.

"How much is it?" Jungkook asked and pulled out his wallet.

"I'm not telling you," Yoongi stuck out his tongue.

"C'mon you already paid for both in KFC," Jungkook pouted.

"Ah, shut up, kid," Yoongi said calmly as they walked somewhere.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked.

He was curious kid. It was annoying sometimes (all the times).

"To the dark forest so I can rape you there and nobody will hear you scream for a help...or for more," Yoongi laughed a bit.

His expression was serious and it didn't change.

Jungkook was staring at him in shock.

"I was kidding oh my god, we're going to my house," he burst out laughing.

"I'm not going anywhere!" Jungkook screamed.

He knew Yoongi was joking but still... Jungkook was gay. And Yoongi was reaaaally attractive. Of course Yoongi was not gay. He was straight... But why was he joking like that?

It wasn't that funny in Jungkook's opinion. Because oh fuck, he would enjoy it if this happen.

And that was the worst part of it.

"By any chance, would you like to meet Hoseok?" Yoongi asked all of sudden.

"That dude who texted to me?"

"Yep, that's him," Yoongi nodded and finished eating his ice cream.

"I couldn't even taste yours!" Jungkook pouted as Yoongi showed last part into his mouth.

"You can taste something much better tonight," he winked at the younger male.

Jungkook's eyes went wide and he blushed.

"What are you blushing at? I was talking about my mom's cake!"

"What were you thinking about, kid?" Yoongi laughed when Jungkook didn't answer his previous question.

"Ah, it's nothing... You kinda remind me Jimin," he lied.

"That Jimin dude?"

"Yeah, that Jimin dude."

"Let's sit here, I'll call Hoseok if he's free or busy doing Taehyung," Yoongi pointed at one bench and Jungkook on it.

"Okay," he smiled shyly and nodded.

A/n: heyyy! Its reaaaally reaaaally short ik ik ik but i just died thanks kim taehyung.

And yeah there will be another chapter today i hope lol.

But i need to finish all my homework and i need to have something for breakfast or my tummy is going to kill me:D

Thanks for reading❤ and sorry for mistakes:(