[34]

They walked into Jungkook's room.

"It's just a small room of 16 years old teen boy, ya know," Jungkook smiled shyly.

"It's a nice place. Much better than mine," Yoongi answered with small smile settled on his face.

"What are you talking about, hyung? Your house is so fucking beautiful!" Jungkook said in confusion.

"It may be beautiful, but it's too big. Like really, you feel alone even though people are in the same room as you are. And don't swear, kiddo," Yoongi shrugged his shoulders like it was not a big deal.

"Ahhh I see. Anyways what do you want to do the whole week?" Jungkook asked as he sat down on his bed.

Yoongi took a seat on a small armchair what was on the other side of the room and shook his head like he didn't know.

"I need to be at work everyday from 8 to 5. After it...you can show me Busan and I really want to go to the beach, I've never been in Busan before," Yoongi suggested and Jungkook just nodded his head.

"Well then, let's just do something, I'm bored."

"Remeber what you mother said..." Yoongi laughed and Jungkook's face turned red once again.

"Omg Min Yoongi I swear to god-" Jungkook growled as he hid his face in a pillow.

"Couldn't help it. Your reactions are so funny," Yoongi laughed louder, watching the poor boy's red ears.

"Just stop," Jungkook whined as he took a deep breathe.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry," Yoongi got up and went to sit next to the younger one.

"Where will I sleep?" he asked.

"Wherever you want. You can sleep in my bed, I'll take the couch," Jungkook answered and moved a bit, so Yoongi could lay next to him.

"We slept in my bed together so I think it’s fine to sleep like this again. I don't want to sleep on the couch nor I want you to sleep there," Yoongi said, lying down right next to Jungkook.

"What?" the younger one breathed out.

"Why are you so shocked? Even though that's a little bit gay, I don't mind it. I'm straight, but definitely not homophobic, kid," Yoongi laughed a bit as he made himself comfortable on the bed.

"I'm not shocked...it just sounds so weird."

"You are weird, kid," Yoongi stuck out his tongue, laughing.

"I've brought you a chinese soap, but I'm definitely not giving you any!" Jungkook pouted and faced his back to Yoongi.

"I feel like I'm in some american romantic comedy and the main couple went through a fight and now a woman is mad and not talking to her man. And after all, they will have some make up sex, lol."

"WHAT THE HELL MIN YOONGI?! I'm so going to tell my mom!" Jungkook screamed and got up.

"Omg this kid," Yoongi laughed.

He tried to play it cool, but he felt his cheeks getting hotter and hotter. So he just hoped, that Jungkook won't notice.

A/n: Hello once again!

Im still fucked up, but because some stupid nightmare woke me up, i decided to write another chapter.

Its not like Im going to update like crazy as I used to do today, but I kinda hope you don't mind it^^

Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to listen the song! Im listening it since I woke up~

It's so fucked up fanfic, Im so sorry for that.

Id better try to fall asleep rn. It's 2:22 in the morning.

2:22!! Make a wish!!

Gn~