[51]

When Jungkook woke up, Yoongi was nowhere to be found. The only one thing he found was a small piece of paper with terrible handwriting. But it was cute somehow.

"There's a breakfast waiting for u in the kitchen~ ❤😄"

Jungkook smiled happily and got up. He walked to the kitchen only to found out that Yoongi was already gone and he was home alone, again.

He hoped, Yoongi would take one day off work, because all he wanted to do was take him to the beach and show him everything beautiful about Busan.

"Thanks for breakfast, grandpa~!"

"When are u coming back?"

He typed quickly and started to eat his delicious food. It was simple toast with cheese and ham, but in Jungkook's eyes, it was the most delicious thing what he ever ate. Well, it was because it was Min Yoongi who made it FOR HIM.

"I'll be home as soon as possible."

"Since Im bored here, I will leave at 1p.m. I guess."

"You can't just skip ur work Ohmygod:D"

"Oh boiiii."

"I can do whatever I want."

"That sounded rude, grandpa."

"Well...yes."

"Im very rude person."

"Hyung, are u okay?"

"Well yes. Im fine."

"It doesn't seem like that."

"Tell me what's going on in this little head of yours?"

"I have work now. See ya."

Junskook frowned, bitting his lip nervously. What was going on? Yoongi's never been so rude to him. I mean, look at him, he was all cute and he cared so much about him. He treated him like he was the most precious thing in this world, and now? He was all rude and did like he doesn't care.

"You're confusing me, grandpa," Jungkook mumbled as he finished eating his breakfast.

A/n: Hello?

Im really sorry.

Im still alive, okay?

Im just very busy.

Christmas, school, and well now also my friends.

Lol I have friends okay? And since its christmas time, they want to meet a lot, do some shopping and stuff.

That's why I dont have time for reading.

Also I have my very tough and very important exam tomorrow, so there wont be any other update today.

Im sorry.