[46]

"Ju-Jungkook? What-what are you doing?" Yoongi asked the younger one who was now moaning his name.

"What does it look like?" he answered as he threw his head back from pleasure.

He was moving a bit on Yoongi, already getting hard while Yoongi was just staring at him, confused and maybe a little bit scared.

"Jungkookie, you'd better go to bed right now," Yoongi suggested nervously laughing awkwardly.

"Okay, let's go hyung," Jungkook got up and he took Yoongi into his arms.

"Like...we?" he questioned.

"No me and a little mermaid, of course you!" Jungkook answered and walked into his room with Yoongi in his arms.

When they arrived to Jungkook's room, the younger threw Yoongi on his bed and stared at him with hungry eyes.

"J-jungkook," Yoongi shuttered, actually scared of what Jungkook could do.

Even though Jungkook was two years younger than him, he was so much stronger. It didn't surprise Yoongi at all. Jungkook was taller than him, but the way he was pinning him to his sheets was telling him that he can't escape.

"Tell me what you want," Jungkook smirked, "do you want me to be rough? Do you like it rough, grandpa?"

"Let me go... Please," Yoongi whispered.

Normally he would push the other away, but he was Jungkook. He felt weird.  Something felt different.

Jungkook didn't say anything. He completely ignored the older one and unzipped his jeans, pulling them off as fast as possible.

"God damnit Jungkook," Yoongi growled, hidding his private area.

"Don't hide~" Jungkook giggled right before he took Yoongi's member in his mouth.

"Jung-Jungkook," Yoongi moaned as he tried to push the younger away.

"C'mon, I know you want me to fuck you," Jungkook gave him seductive look.

"You just turned me off," Yoongi said and slowly got up.

"Granpa, you're lying."

"I'm not gonna have sex with you while you' re drunk," Yoongi whispered angrily and put his jeans on.

"I'm not drunk..."

"Oh boy, stop lying."

Yes, Yoongi was angry. Actually a lot. He felt tears in his eyes as he locked the door of bathroom. He was also scared and didn't know how he would be able to look into Jungkook's eyes tomorrow.

The worst part of this was that ye actually liked Jungkook's mouth around his dick.

That's why he cried so hard that night.

A/n: Im sorry? Heh.

While I was writing this chapter my bus left without me since I havent notice it to come.

Also Im really really mad right now, cuz my sister is so fucking stupid and to be honest I really dislike her. Just like my mother. They're both the same.

Anddd my lovely ex said she would kill me if Yoongi is going to have sex with drunk Jungkook. But I didn't want to disappoint you who wanted smut... So i made it like this.

Hope it's fine with u guys.

Sorry for mistakes Im still on my bus stop waiting like an idiot.

I love the way you touch me. I need you to touch me more.

But when you touch me... It feels so amazing and so wrong at the same time.

Knowing you will leave soon hurts even more.