[40]

"Oh fuck, I'm so full!" Jungkook whined as he made his way to the living room.

"Me too. I can't belive we ate everything," Yoongi nodded and followed the younger one.

They went through the living room and ended up in Jungkook's room, lying on the bed, breathing heavily.

"What do you want to do?" Jungkook asked, lifted his head and lock his gaze with Yoongi's.

"Dunno, probably just sleep, I'm exhausted," the older one answered and closed his eyes.

"Okaay, let's just sleep," Jungkook suggested and Yoongi nodded in agreement.

"Good night, kid."

"Night, grandpa."

- - -

When Jungkook woke up, Yoongi was still asleep. It didn't even surprise him. Yoongi loved sleep and he was pretty deep sleeper.

It seemed like an impossible thing to wake his hyung up.

Jungkook got up and walked to the bathroom. He felt weird. His crush was sleeping in HIS bed. His crush said he was HIS boyfriend. Of course it was a lie, because of Jimin, but it still felt weird and Jungkook couldn't help but feel confused.

"Aaaiish," he sighed, remembering he was supposed to wake the older one since Yoongi had to go to work.

Jungkook turned on his heel and walked back to his room. Yoongi was still peacefully sleeping. He looked so cute, just like a baby.

"Hyunggggg," Jungkook whined as he jumped into bed next to older.

As he expected, Yoongi didn't react.

"C'mon! You have workkkkk~!"

"Just a minute, mom," Yoongi answered, his voice was husky.

"Do I look like your mom?" Jungkook pouted and poked Yoongi's arm.

"Ahhh Kookie, let me sleep," Yoongi said as Jungkook kept on poking him.

"You're so cute grandpa!" Jungkook laughed, watching his tired hyung's expression.

"I'm not cute. I'm really manly," Yoongi argued.

"This one was nice hyung! Tell me another one!" Jungkook bursted out laughing.

"You're like five years old kid."

"But...I am your kid!"

"Never said that."

"Oh boiii, you did!"

"Prove it."

"Fuck you."

"You'd love to."

"There will be breakfast waiting for you in the kitchen," Jungkook got up and walked away.

He opened the fridge and put the breakfast what his mother made on the table. As he was eating his food, Yoongi sat next to him, saying small "thank you" while eating.

"Thanks for food, kid. I'll text you later," he smiled as he finished his food.

"Okay, grandpa, see you," he waved, smiling a bit.

"Don't let this Jimin guy to come again," Yoongi said, serious expression playing on his face.

"Don't worry, now go. Bye!" Jungkook pushed his hyung out and walked to the living room, switching on TV.

"Oh, are you up already?" his mother asked as she sat next to her son.

Jungkook just casually nodded.

"Let's have a talk," she suggested.

"About what?"

"You and Yoongi of course."

"Mom... Not again."

"Ahh, c'mon, tell me everything!" she clapped her hands.

"Why are you so annying, mom?" Jungkook whined, already feeling tired from this coversation.

"So are you guys  sleeping in the same bed?"

"Mooom!"

"What? Just asking!" she pouted.

"Yes we are. But Yoongi is straight so it doesn't even matter."

"Wait...is he okay with you being gay?" she asked, almost afraid of her son's reply.

"Yes, he is. Even his best friend is gay and has a boyfriend. He doesn't seem to mind me being gay," Jungkook replied while shrugging his shoulders.

"He must be gay too! Or just bi! Awww I ship you guys so so much!" she screamed happily.

"Mom...how old are you?" Jungkook sighed.

"Too old to know that you and Yoongi will be together soon," she laughed a bit and then walked away.

She still needed to pack some more things for the trip.

A/n: hello?

Do you still remember this ff? XD

I kinda cant sleep again, so I decided to write a chapter.

Im really sorry that you have to wait for so long T.T

Im just really busy. Nah, I'll stop talking now and hope you enjoyed.

Also Im really sorry for mistakes:(