1

Hey guys little favor to ask lol, can u guys go help out my hamies, StarGirl_09 ,LaceShorts , and
Hot_Wings_Addict ? Pretty please? It would mean so much and tell them I sent you! Love ya! hope you like the story!

***
He paced and waited while his best friend, Carson, tried to calm him down and to keep him from punching the hell out of someone.

"Come on man! Calm down! That little... Female dog," Carson says with a chuckle, "doesn't deserve your thoughts dude."

He nods slowly. "You're right. But when someone owes me something, Someone owes me something. Whether or not, I don't need your life story. I just want my money and it wouldn't have to come to this!"

Carson tries harder. "Yeah but man, we are gonna be late for school and your mom would kill you."

Nickolas sighs. "You're right. So stop fuckin' being right all the damn time would ya'?!"

Carson replies, "I can't help it dude! I got a gift!"

The boys pull out of the abandoned parking lot and as they neared the school, the sun starts rising. It was a mixture of pink, blue, and purple in the Los Angeles sky.

***
"Bro! Hows' it hangin'?" His other friend, Damion, says while pulling him in.

"The punk didn't show up." Nickolas says while he could feel his face heating up in anger.

Damion looks a little terrified. "Yeah. But its all right though cuz' Lucal will find his ass and we will....." Damion looks down the hallway and his face has a shocked expression.

"What are you lookin' at?" Carson asks.

"Look. New girl." He hears everyone whisper around them.

Nick tries to see her but there were too many people crowding around the poor girl.

Then he started to get angry. "Move!" He bellowed as people scattered like the red sea.

He finally gets a look at the girl and he fell in love immediatly almost as if a spell was casted on him.

The girl was beautiful. Behind her blue glasses were sparkling brown eyes. Her skin was almost brown but a little lighter. Clear skin with no acne. Her figure looked like perfection with curves and big assets but was covered by baggy ass clothes. Nickolas was in awe of the girl standing in front of him.

All of a sudden he felt jealous and possesive. He looked around and saw that 'boys' were looking at his girl with lust.

"Leave." He said firmly. Then everyone looked scared and left but not before whispering, "Nickolas is gonna make his claim."