EPILOGUE!

(Third Person)

As, Their 7th year of ruling the Russian Mafia rolled around, Danielle and Nickolas Masquez, are married and they are celebrating their anniversary.

The only had news was that it was found out that, Danielle Masquez could not have any children, because, her past has damaged her too brutally.

Nickolas was a little upset about it but he didn't love her any less. He loved her so much, and they were both very faithful to each other. They trusted each other. He actually didn't mind not having any children, not wanting to bring any innocent, small, beautiful children into the side of the world that they are in.

They are currently on their huge brown bed, watching, Kim Possible, from Dani's request.

She looked at him with such curiosity. How could he still love her after he found out she couldn't have children? She thought.
around o
Nickolas laughed at something Kim said. Then he felt someone staring at him. He turned and saw his lady staring at him. "Yes, Honey?" He asked while pulling her closer.

She shook her head. "I-I was just wondering how you could still love me after you found out I couldn't give you a child of your own." She said shyly while fiddling with her wedding ring.

"I love you Danielle Masquez. You couldn't do anything that could make me love you any less. Okay, I admit, I was not happy with knowing that you wouldn't be able to bear my child," He noticed her frown. "But, I don't want to bring a child into this world anyway. And you are the only woman for me so don't even think about me leaving you for this. I love you so much. You could never understand. I actually think that someone as great as you, deserves better. Way better than me. And it amazes me that you haven't left ME yet." He finishes with a deep breath.

She chuckles. "You are too amazing. I don't understand how I got so lucky. And," She says while tapping her chin. "By chance, if we ever got to have a child, I think I would name her, Celise. And him, Nickolas."

His eyes became overwhelmed with lust and love for the beautiful woman beside him.

He climbed on-top of her, with his hands on either side of her head and his knees on side of her hips.

He looked into her eyes and they held so much love that he could have died right then and there.

But before he leaned down to claim her lips, he whispered, "I am the luckiest man on this Earth."

***
That was it! That is the end! Look, I know this whole book is crap, trust me, I know. But I made the sequel SO much better. Like I said before, trust. Anyways! Thank you so much for reading! I love you all! Have an amazing 2017 and day! Make sure to check out, The Quiet Girls' Guarded Heart!! Love ya!