15

(Nickolas)

1 month later...

"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!"
Everyone yelled.

He slammed to bottle of vodka on the coffee table and everyone screamed while patting him on the back.

He sighed. Nothing like vodka to dull the pain and how ironic, Stay High by Tove Lo plays over the speakers.

Girls are grinding on guys to the beat while he sits on the couch.

Gotta stay high all the time. To keep you off my mind ohhh, ohhhh.

He sighed loudly. Dani has been gone for a month and, from the looks of it, his life hasn't taken very good turns.

His family is worried about him, and so are friends. But, he can't talk about her. At least not right now.

"Hey baby. Wanna go upstairs?" The brunette in front of him looked like a clown with all of her caked makeup.

"N-"Then he thought. What about Dani? He huffed. Screw Dani. "Yeah baby girl. Let's go."

She led him to the stairs. But, before they got to the second floor, he saw the same brunette with curly hair and vibrant skin, shyly tucked away in the corner in a sexy party dress but he couldn't see anymore since they were already in the bedroom with her undressing him.

•••
"Hmmm." He hummed as he squirmed on top of the cushion. He felt a something on his right arm and saw the girl from last night's head on his arm.

Even though he had a girl in bed with him, the only one he could think about was the girl in the party dress.