12

(Nickolas)

She flinched and stayed there.

Why? He was just going to sit her down and ask what had happened...

"Dani? Dani, are you okay?" He asked, silently awaiting an answer.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm good. Y-You aren't going to hit me?" She asked while he noticed her shaking.

"No. No. Of course not, babe. I would never lay a hand on you. I was going to talk to you about what happened. I never even thought of hitting you."

She lets out a deep breath and squeezes the living daylights out of me. "Thank God."

"Now. Let's go eat before my mother breaks the door in."

She stayed there. He pulled her face up to reveal a look of horror on her face.

"I-I am m-meeting y-your P-PARENTS?!"

He shrugged nonchalantly. "Yeah. Sooo, have good manners okay?" He winked at her shocked expression and went downstairs without a shirt.

The younger maids stared at him while the older ones rushed the younger ones to get going with their work and to stop staring because it was rude.

Nick moved his way to the dining table, pushed his chair back and sat down while he was greeted by his parents.

"We were waiting for you." My parents say together.

"Mom. Dad. That was creepy. Please don't do that."

They chuckled. "We have been practicing that for over an hour." My mom exaggerates.

"So. Mom. Dad. I brought a girl home. Not just any girl. She just slept. We didn't even do anything," but, when he said that, he imagined himself on top of Dani. He imagined himself kissing her neck while she moaned. He blushed while he felt himself getting active under the table.

His Dad chuckled. "Are you sure about that son?"

"Y-yes! Im sure! We didn't do anything. She just had to sleep over since she fell asleep in my car and I didn't know where she lived. Yeah, that is exactly what happened."

"Mmhhh-mm" His mother hummed.

"Anyway, I really like her. Please don't do anything embarrassing."

Then, time stopped as the beautiful girl descended down the stairs towards the table.