18

(Hey readers plz do me a HUGE favor and go and follow my good friend, LaceShorts !!)

(Nickolas)

"You. Are a sinner with no soul. As am I. But leave him out of this." Dani pleaded.

"Okay. Let me think.... no."

"Please. Don't do this to him. Don't do what you did to me." She whispered the last part.

"Baby, you did that to yourself." Atvon said as he held her chin to his face.

She spit in his face and Atvon retreated his face back.

"I didn't do anything to myself you little-"

"Dani." Nicholas says a little firmly.

She stops talking and she looks at him.

"Baby girl, I want you to know, whatever happens to me, If we make it out, will you go out with me?"

Her eyes watered. "Of course! Nothing is going to happen to you. I will make sure of it."

Atvon looked at both of his and his stone face fell into sympathy.

"Okay. I will make a deal with you since you ARE my daughter."

Dani shook her head. "No. I would rather die."

Atvon went back to stony faced. "I will tell you my deal anyway. I, will let both of you go, IF you both become my assassins."

Nicolas almost had a stroke.

"As in kill people?! I mean, I beat a lot of people, almost to death, literally, but, to actually kill them??"

"Yes. What the fxck else would I be talking about? You bloody hemroid."

"No. I won't kill again. We talked about this and you said you wouldn't ask again." Dani stated.

"Ummm. Yeah? Well, I changed my mind."

"Y-you can't do that! You. You...You can't take anyone else away from me."

Atvon ran a hand down his face and said with a disapproving look. "No. It was your fault for bringing him into this and its your fault for being weak.

Dani's head went down in shame.

"Hey! It was being weak. She found someone to love and care for her. She found someone to hold her while she's crying. She found someone that will always go back to her."

Atvon's eyebrow piped up. "Oh really, boy? I was going to hove you a easy makeup but, you did it now. You ignorant and arrogant child. Bring in the T.V."

A man with muscles came from behind Nickolas and brought the T.V in and turned it on.

"Put the cd in."

The man, he heard the noise, put the cd in and the T.V played while facing Dani and its back to Nickolas's chest.

"No." She gasped. "No. Nickolas you didn't."

She looked at him. Tears already streaming down her face. "Even though we broke up. How could you?"

"What the hell are you talking about??"

"Show the boy the T.V."

The T.V faced him and Nickolas's face twisted in horror.

The T.V played the time when he and that brunette at that party hooked up.